【♥Chapter 10♥】(IRL/RP)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: OOC Dream Team??? There's also a bit of lime on the last part

George's P.O.V

"So, wait- George, did you actually meet Y/n? In real life?" Dream asked. "Huh? Yeah- yeah, I actually did." I answered. I was in a call with Dream, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity. They were asking me about the recent meet up vlog that me and a few others had. "WHAT!?" "YOU ACTUALLY DID!?" "I wish I was there..." "YOU FUCKING MET Y/N!?" They screamed.

"Yeah, I did. I've already said that." I said. "So how was it? Was she even more prettier in person? Did you talk to her? Did you get her number? How tall was she?" Dream asked (Fanboy and simp behavior). "Yeah, I did talk to her for a bit. No, I didn't get her number. She was actually much more taller than Wilbur. And she is very nice and pretty." I answered while blushing at the end.

"Wha- she's taller than Wilbur?? Isn't he like, 6'5?" Sapnap asked. "What the fuck!?" Quackity yelled. "She could probably lift up four people with no struggle." Karl said. "She could fucking stomp on all of us." Dream said. "I mean, I wouldn't mind her stepping on me~" Sapnap said. "Sapnap!" "He isn't wrong..." (Simps.)

"Okay, I think I'm going to sleep now. Bye guys." I said and left the call. 'Should I edit my video?... Nah, I'll do it tomorrow.' I then go to my room and lay on my bed. As I lay in my bed, I can't help but think about Y/n. 'Dream wasn't lying when he said she was pretty. She also seems pretty nice.'

'Now I know why Dream likes her... I could consider myself lucky that I get to meet them before the others.' I blushed and shook my head. 'What the fuck am I thinking!? Why am I like this? Do I... like her?' I then can feel my heart beating and racing.

(Are you having a heart attack sir?)

'I... I do' (Now I may pronounce you hu- oh wait- this is not the wedding.) 'So this is what it's like to fall in love huh? It feels... warm and nice... I want this feeling to stay forever.'

⁺ ¹ ʰᵃˢ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ

Sapnap P.O.V