【♥Chapter 6♥】(IRL)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: Panic attacks, Mention of abuse, Manipulation

Y/n's P.O.V

I was editing our video when somebody knocks on my door. "Come in!" I said. "Hey Y/n?" Lily calls me while entering. "Yeah?" I said not taking my eyes off the screen. "Were not going to stream anymore..." She said sounding upset. I then look at her confused.

"What? Why? Is it because I roast and bullied Donald Trump so bad I got blocked from him?" I asked. "Wha- No! It's because were visiting England!" She explained. "REALLY!? When!?" I asked excitedly. "Tomorrow! Were gonna meet the others there too!" She said. "YAAAS!" I yelled. "Also, how the fuck did you annoy him THAT much you got blocked from him?" She asked. "Now that is a secret my friend~" I said. "Yeah, sure. Now go pack your stuff up before you forgot to do it." She said leaving the room.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh, that took way longer than I expected." I sighed. "Welp, time to do my daily self-care." I said to myself. (I'm to lazy to do that and now I look like and feel like dust.) As I was opening the container (Lotion, Make-up remover, Something to refresh your skin. Anything you usually use.) my bedroom door got slammed open. "Y/N,Y/N,Y/N,Y/N!" Liam and Raelynn yelled. I then look at them with an annoyed face.

 I then look at them with an annoyed face

(The door behind is the closet. This is my drawing. Please DON'T steal, use, or repost it!)

"What." I said. "Dinners ready!" They both said in the same time. Sure it sounds creepy but me and my siblings are already used to it. "Ok, ok. I'm on my way." I said as they got out of my room. 'I really need to lock my door.'