"𝔸𝕣𝕒-𝕒𝕣𝕒~" (Smut)

"𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖒𝖊~♡"

⊱⸻༺✧♡✧༻⸻⊰

A/n: I made the edit up there and I had to delete it from my gallery before anyone see it. In this you live together with the dream team. Have fun~ ;)

3rd Person P.O.V

You woke up feeling something heavy on your stomach. You look and saw it was George. He was hugging you close and his head was resting on your chest. You smile and start to play with his hair. He then wakes up, feeling someone playing with his hair.

He saw that it was you. He then relax himself and melt to your touch. Enjoying the morning cold yet warm air. Even when he always get attention and affection from you, he always melt from your touch. ('I burn you? You melt me' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

No wonder why many people call you 'Aphrodite'. You're a literal goddess of beauty and love. A walking love potion.

He then tug your sweater, gaining your attention. "Good morning Love~" You greet him. Do I have to mention your deep voice in the morning? (Your morning voice is kinda like Mirko the dubbed version.) Just hearing it can make anyone melt and bring them to their knees. "G-Good morning." George greet back cursing himself for stuttering.

You chuckle quietly and kiss him on the lips. He soon melt into the kiss and kiss back. It was a simple cute kiss, until you heard a small whimper coming from him. You then pull him closer, deepening the kiss.

You then lick his lips, asking for entrance. He then open his mouth, wide enough for your tongue to get inside his mouth. He then moaned at the kiss, gripping to your sweater.

Neither of you want to pull away, but there are such things as air that all humans need. So the both of you pull away. There's a string of saliva connecting the both of you. You can see his eyes were clouded with lust. You went down and kissed his neck.

He then feel your legs next to his cock. He's wearing only a oversized sweater and a boxer so it isn't hard for him to feel your legs against his cock. He let out a whined moan as he can feel your teeth against his collarbone. He then slowly ride your legs, trying to get some friction. You notice this and hold his waist, stopping him from whatever he's doing. He then whine, a little sad for not getting what he wanted.