【♥Chapter 3♥】(RP)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: Mental Breakdown, Angst, Cussing, Bad grammar, Possible cringe

{Edited}

A/n: Hello everyone! for the people that is confused with the GIF, the GIF is showing the chapters alternate title and raining, which means that it's going to be angst in todays chapter. So get ready <3

Your P.O.V

"Where is she??" I asked to practically nobody. "Where the fuck is she???" I asked a bit annoyed. I then go to the garden where she usually be. And speak of the Devil (That's a little on the nose, don't you think~?) there she is. She looks a bit emotionless and a bit tired. Not physically, but mentally.

"Hey Dark!" She flinched at the loud noise. She turned around and saw me. "Oh! Bubble, you scared me a little..." She said sighing. "I was searching for you everywhere. Have you heard about what Grim said?" I asked. Her face went a bit pale. "Oh... that. Yeah, I have. Why?" She said 'calmly'. I felt bad for her.

"Dark, your house was about to be bombed. Aren't you concerned?" I asked. She stood silently but then smiled. "Oh, it's probably a prank! They just want to get us on edge!" She said. "Dark, this is a serious situation! You could've been hurt!" I said raising my voice. "It's probably just nothing Bubble. They're either just putting some sick joke or a threat." She said dismissively.

I hated it when she's like this. After the war, she become so selfless. Which is fine but to the point where you let yourself die?

"Dark, your life is at risk. You can't just ignore that." I said to her. Her face seemed to be a bit more irritated at my words. She just turn around and continue with her medicines. "What's going to happen to me is none of your concern. Go home Bubble." She said making something in me snapped.

"Dark, they are trying to take your life away and you just let them!? You need to think about how another death will affect all of us and stop putting everyone above you all the time to the point of death!" I yelled. She didn't react to my words and kept on working. "You not caring about how we will react to your death is selfish!" I said.

She stopped and chuckled at my words.

"Selfish? SELFISH!?" She turns around looking at me with a smiling yet angry face. "What gives you the fucking right to call ME selfish after what I've been through!?" She snapped. Her words made me surprised. She was never the type to curse or use any bad words to anyone or anything at all.

"I have to witness my OWN sad excuse of a lover THROWING ME and OUR UNBORN CHILD to hell. And I have to crawl my way, bleeding, to get out of that place. I have to gave birth ALL ON MY OWN without ANYONE'S HELP. I sacrificed MY OWN status in heaven just to protect my daughter!" She yelled as tears were falling down, staining her cheek.

"And I was the one who gave her love, affection, care, and support without HIS HELP. And yet, he has the FUCKING GUTS TO GO AND KILL HER!" She cried while pulling her hair in frustration. She then started sobbing and falls down. I quickly run towards her as she grabbed my arms as support. "How much blood and sweat does he think to raise Pastelix?" She said gritting her teeth.

"Exiled, hurt, and killed by her own father... My baby... My sweet child..." Her tears kept pouring down. I immediately pull her into a hug, which she hold onto me tightly. I knew all of this happened to her, and even though I don't go through what she does, I know it hurts a lot to lose your own child.

"Dark, I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to brought up that topic... I failed to protect you." I apologized to her. "...I'm sorry too. I shouldn't be that suicidal and not ignore you and others feelings and thoughts..." She said while tightening her hug. I let tears that doesn't belong to me drop down through my cheeks.

I never wanted things like this happen to Dark or any of my siblings or friends. Crying grief, and pain going through their brain and heart. I wanted them to be happy and not feeling any sadness or stress. And yet, I failed. I failed at keeping them happy, failed at bringing them joy. Failed at giving them a happily ever after they want.

I can't be this ignorant at all of this situation.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I will NOT let anyone take out happiness. Not anymore.'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

~𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲~

A/n: Heyo! sorry if I post this a little late. It took me a lot longer than I expected because of homework. But I do hope you enjoy todays chapter. And I will be putting some side chapters and scenarios in this book just to spice it up and not just filled with boring chapters. I really hope you liked it and have a great morning/afternoon/night. Bye~!

-Author~Chan