𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: Blood, Murder, Death, Gore(?)
A/n: Just a little small chapter about an AU between you and the Dream Team because I love you all and you're all are my children :D

"~Monster AU~"

You: A Demon

I chose this because it's also going to be related in future chapters. But let's not spoil the fun now shall we? (。・ω・。) (let that face haunt you for the rest of your life.)

Since I'm a brain dead author, I decide that your power is related to Makima's from Chainsaw Man. The people that you make contract with is connected to you by chains, you can gunshot your enemy with your own hands, you can kill people by doing hand signs (No, not like the one from Naruto.) and most importantly, the people who you make contract with can turned into a monster if you want to.

But~ since that's a little too OP I'll make a drawback! There isn't that much of drawbacks for you but there are at least three for the last three of your power up there.

When you kill people by doing hand signs, you need a sacrifice to say the person names. And when the person die, so does the sacrifice.

When you gunshot them with your hands, your energy will be drained. And the only way to refill the energy, is to drink blood. It could be a demons blood, a witch's blood, humans blood, werewolf's blood, whatever creature that have blood, it doesn't matter. As long as you get some blood, you don't give a fuck. (Pop off queen/king/royalty)

And the last part, yes, you can turn people into monsters. But, they would need to make contract with you and consumed your blood. Some are tamed and are willing to listen to your orders, but there are some who are difficult. You CAN kill them, but they would have finished their contract with you or done something against the contract.

"I can take any suggestion, I'm a devil after all~"