【♥Chapter 12♥】(IRL)

»»----- ♔ -----««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: A bit of lime at the start, cursing, *Confused poly sexual screech* (Not me but the character.)

??? P.O.V

'A-Ah~! Wait~! W-What if Sapnap sees us~?'

'Then we have another person to play with~! Isn't that fun Clay~? But then again, you would agree either way because of how much of a whore you are~'

'Hah~! I-I'm... so close~ Please~! Mph~! Y-Y/n~! L-Let me come~! Please~...'

'Go ahead darling~ I'm not gonna stop you~'

(Dream over here acting very submissive and breedable-)

"Mh~... What the..." I woke up feeling hot and sweaty. "What... was that..." As I came to my senses, I realized my hand was near my-

"Oh... Oh no." I pull the blanket off me and saw clear white sticky liquid on my hand and my pants. 'I just had a fucking wet dream...' (Pissbaby? More like, Cumbaby) I quickly got up and go to the bathroom to clean myself. 'Ugh, What the hell is wrong me?' After I got myself cleaned, I change myself to a comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

I look to see Nick eating a 'surprisingly not burnt' pancake. "Good morning Nick." "Actually, it's afternoon..." He said. "Whatever, I'm surprised you didn't burnt that pancake or even the house down." He rolled his eyes at my comment. "Okay Mr. 'Owner of the DreamSMP who also simps for George and Bubble'." He teased.

"Speaking of George, aren't going to visit him?" (Ignore the timeline) I asked as I grab the cereal and milk. I felt a little jealous of how he can go visit and possibly meet Bubble. "Yeah, today I will get everything packed up. Tomorrow is my flight." He explained. "Oh, ok. Well, if you need anything just tell me okay?" He hummed in respond.

"By the way, I know I usually forgot about some small details but weren't you wearing something else last night?" I sweat at his question. "Uh, yeah I was. But I had to change because I feel little sweaty." He looked at me with a doubtful expression. "Really? You usually paid no mind about it. And the AC in your room isn't broken." I started to feel nervous.