❝ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ❞

"𝕷𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙~"

⊱⸻༺✧♡✧༻⸻⊰

A/n: Here is my present for you. Have fun~ ;)

3rd Person P.O.V

After escaping the prison, Dream have leave the place and go to his hideout.

And by hide out, I meant you house -_- (This bitch really is homeless)

Of course you let him stay, since it's Ɇ̶͎̪͖̤̗̯̗̮͙͌̈̏͒Ɽ̶̡̮̞̆͋̓͂Ɽ̴̛̯̝̯̤̅̒̓̂Ø̷͉͇̲͚̭̂Ɽ̵͖̤̅̒͑͂̋̏͜

He is grateful of course and he (Somehow) remembers every little things you did for him. When you first met him, you were... hypnotizing, gentle, and kind. Almost like an... Angel... A Goddess. You even heal his scars, something that the prison won't give to him. And after the escape, you noticed how broken his mask is.

You decide to make one for him. It wasn't quite hard to make but when you give it to him, he never have felt very happy before. Well, of course he felt happiness before, it's just an expression.

So one faithful day, Dream decide he want to give you a little something for the things you've done for him. He knew you were a flirtatious person, but the things you say to really does drive him crazy. Everything you do for him made him love-structed, it's so addicting, it makes him hungry for your touch,

it made him o̸̡͈̊̑͑͑͑́͛̿̀͠b̴̪̻̹̤̦̥̮̠̲͋̌ş̸̳̞͔̣̱̟̖͕͐̿͋͒͂ȩ̸̠̯̩̘̤̩̉́͗̅s̴̳̟͕̾́̊̾s̶̢̥̱̣͔̲̹̄̓͛̚e̶̬͖̖̤̳͖̰̗̪̿͆͑d̸̢̲͎̯̞̬͓̟͔̘̾͊̄͂̔͐̚͝ ̵̘̫̟̫̝̘̼̯̠̥̋̂ǫ̵͉̣̳̥̼̱͙̉v̶̢̧͎̩̈̐̀͊̽̀̓̚͜͝ẹ̸̛̹͎͑̏͐̈́̓ŗ̵͎̇́́̔͐̆̎ ̸̢̰̲̜̰̥̥̣͌̉̈̏̎̊̚y̶̡̛̲̮͔̫̭̋͘͝͝ó̷̻̱͓̅͐̔ȗ̵͖͉̂̑̉̏́̓͐̚͝~̶̝̪̤̥̼́̑͋̿̕͝

Today was the day he wanted to surprise you. He wore something a bit more... revealing. If you don't know what it is, it's a lingerie. It was a bit tight and a little small, but it didn't matter to him. He, of course, wear his normal clothing over it. He waited until you come home, which is at night. What a convenient timing for him!