【♥Chapter 14♥】 (RP)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!:

2nd Person P.O.V

"I never expected that I'll meet my reincarnated self so soon..." She smiled while examining you. "Wait- Reincarnated self?" You asked confused. "Yes, reincarnated self. You are like a... 'copy and paste' version of me but a bit more advanced." She explained as she was scanning your features. You almost have the same features like her but only a few things are different.

You were sweating and feel a bit betrayed about how Lily and Grim would hide this from you. "You must feel a bit confused, aren't you?" She asked. You nodded, wanting and needing answers. She stand straight and snapped her fingers. The water that previously moved gently, stopped moving.

Suddenly, in front of you, the waters turn itself into a mirror-like portal. She gently took your hand and walked into the portal.

You opened your eyes, everything was like the SMP but flat. Your body was transparent, you can't really interact with anything other than yourself. You see your... 'past' self with a furrowed brow. Suddenly, five figures appeared. Then she started speaking,

It was more than eons ago, five gods were ruling over the world. Me, Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, Sephtis, the goddess of death and reincarnation, Eshe, the goddess of life, family, and corruptions, and two twins, Nyx, the goddess of moon, and Helios, the god of sun. Five of them build and construct the world.

There was peace amongst them but... someday, something happened.

A god, an outsider, somehow came in contact to this world. When I went to investigate, there he was, standing in front of me.

In front of Aphrodite, was the god she's describing. He wore a green robe, with gold and ender eye decorating him, half of his face was covered with two halo's forming an X.

He, who calls himself XD, was the outsider. And he was the reason how I am right now.