【♥Chapter 11♥】(RP)

»»————- ♔ ————-««

~𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲~

Tw!: Swearing, Mention of getting killed, Mention of bleeding, Mention of abandonment, Mention of being dead.

Please proceed with caution!!

Tommy P.O.V

After we- I mean, I eat ice cream, Dark showed me around the server and I've met a few new people. This place remind me of L'Manburg. It was so peaceful and lively. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. I sometimes miss the old days.

"And that's everything! Any question?" Dark asked. "Uh-" "Dark!" We heard someone screaming. We saw a man with a... belt? covering his eyes. He huffed trying to catch his breath. "What's wrong Red?" Dark asked. "It's Storm and Leon. They're fighting again." 'Red' explained. "Oh! They're probably just sparring Red-" "They're hurting each other with murderous intent." Red cut her off.

"What?" She asked, voice filled with venom. "They're also fighting at the Nether." That made Dark aura filled with anger. "It looks like I have somethings to take care of. I'm sorry if I can't answer your questions. If you have any, just ask Red here. I have some problematic children to take care of." She said calmly.

When she run, it was faster than lightning and it leaves a trail of fire instead of flowers. "Huh, looks like I'm stuck with you." Red said. I looked at him worried if he's going to hurt me. He seemed to noticed my expression and smiled. "Don't worry buddy, I'm not gonna hurt ya." He said. "By the way, what did she meant by 'answering your questions'?" He asked while walking.

"Uhm, she gave me a tour around the smp." I said while trying to catch up with him. "Ah, I see. Well if you have any then shoot it." He said while sitting on a bench that was placed near a cliff. Just below the cliff, there's a beach. He patted the seat next to him while opening a bottle of what seem to be a beer. (I just realized he radiates that one chill/cool uncle you have in your family. Da fuk?)

I sat next to him while fiddling my sweater paws. "Can I ask a question?" "Sure lil dude, go ahead." He said while taking a sip of his beer. "Are Bubble, Grim, Dark, Moon and Sunny really are siblings?" "Ya, they are." "They don't really look alike?" He then looked up as if trying to find the right words to explain to me.

"Let's... just say it has something to do with their past." He said. Just by his tone, I can clearly tell he's hiding something but I decide not to question it. "Hey, uh, Red? When I was exploring through the server, I didn't see you anywhere. Do you live somewhere else?" I asked hoping it's not a personal question he will get offended of.