14. distraction

Win did exactly what Team had asked. He drove them both home in complete silence and before Win could even put the car in park, Team had jumped out and bolted to his apartment. 

Win marched up the stairs, skipping a few steps at a time. When he had made it to Team's place the door was shut and locked.

"Team..Please can we just talk about this..?" Win placed his palms on the door.

Silence-

"Team..Baby...Can you just hear me out?..I can explain.." Win kept begging.

"Theres nothing to explain! I already got the picture!" Team yelled through the still closed door.

Win sighed. "Could you just let me in so I can tell you what happened instead of you picturing it?"

"No! I'm not letting you in! Even if there were zombies out there about to eat your brains I would still leave the door shut!" Team yelled back.

Thats when an idea struck Win. Something far worse than zombies.

He took his hair down and started to stretch out the hairband as far as he could until it snapped in his hands.

"Uhh...Babe...My hairband just broke and I hear someone coming up the steps.."  Win smirked and slightly turned his head just in case Team was looking at him through the peep hole.

He turned around when he heard the hinges on Team's door creak. Team popped his head out.

"Is it actually broken?" He asked in a pure voice. Win paused for a moment to take in his boyfriend. Team's hair was messed up and he was was slightly slouching behind the door. He had changed into a sweater that was three sizes too big for him to where he had cat paws. 

'Cute' Win thought to himself before speaking.

"Yeah..See?" He held out his hand and the purposely broken hairband was placed in his palm. 

Team lifted his chin to look in Win's hand. He extended his arm and grabbed the broken hairband. 

"Win..Did you deliberately break this?" Team lifted a brow.

Win snapped out of his daze. He was too busy admiring his boyfriend. "Huh? I'm sorry what'd you say?"

Team rolled his eyes. "I said did you break this on purpose? Yes or No?"

"No of course not..Why would I do that?" Win replied lying through his teeth.

"Mhm...Why do I not believe you?" Team crossed his arms, letting the door go. As it swung open further it exposed Team's legs.

'He's not wearing pants' Win swallowed.

Team noticed Win staring. "Hey! My eyes are up here!" He said as he hid behind the door again.

Win shook his head rapidly and took a deep breath. "Can I please come in?" He asked.

Team sighed. "You're not going to quit bugging me, are you?"

"Nope" Win pursed his lips shrugging.

Team didn't say anything. He just walked off leaving the door ajar.

Win took that as an invitation and walked inside shutting the door behind him. He saw Team sitting on the back of his couch. He tried to calm himself as he walked over to him.

He stood there frozen for a while. Just gaping at his boyfriend unable to speak.

"Win!" Team yelled. Finally awakening Win from his daydream.