CH. 10

Jungkook's parents decided to go back in Seoul with their son. It is to avoid the paparazzi around LA, cuz if dispatch is bitch— paparazzi's in L.A are worst— Nothing has change actually, his parents still tell him what to do. Taehyung needs to finish some business in L.A that's why he was left there, Namjoon and Hoseok will soon come in Seoul too to take good care of Jungkook since his parents are busy person.

Hey? Is everything alright there?

It's me Taehyung.

Yeah.

How are you?

I am fine.

Okay, I'll be back next week.

Do you want something from here?

No. I am all good.

Do you have cravings now?

I heard a client of mine here his wife
is pregnant and she was having some
cravings.

Jungkook always remind himself not to fall with this too caring words of Taehyung.

As of now— I love eating strawberries. ☺️ especially the sweet strawberries.

Ohh I guess my baby and me are the same.

Oh you love strawberries too?

Taehyung just seen it and that makes Jungkook pouts in disappointment— but he was surprised when his phone started ringing— it was a foreign number— so he answered it.

"H—hello? Jeon Jungkook speaking." Jungkook muttered on the other line.

He heard the other person chuckling— and it sounds familiar to him. "Yes, Kook. I love strawberries." Jungkook blushed when he heard Taehyung calling him with his nickname.

"Should we go visit my strawberry farm when I came back?" Taehyung asked him.

"W—why did you call?" Jungkook asked.

"Why? You don't want to hear my voice? Didn't you miss me? I heard pregnant hoomans are clingy how come you are pushing me away? I am sad now kookie." He can hear Taehyung's voice sounds like he was sulky.

"No— it is just I thought you don't want to talk to me when you just seen my last message." Jungkook answered.

"Ohh— well I am having a hard time typing using my hands. That's why calling you is the best way." Taehyung answered, Jungkook would be lying that Taehyung's voice is making him blush because it was so calm and soothing he could listen to him talking forever.

"D—do you sing?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

"Should I sing a lullaby for you baby?" Taehyung asked.

"Aren't you get tired of you giving me nicknames?" Jungkook asked.

"I won't stop especially I know that you were blushing right now." Taehyung answered chuckling.

"Just sing a song mr. Kim." Jungkook muttered annoyed but still blushing.

On my pillow

Can't get me tired

Sharing my fragile truth

That I still hope the door is open

"You have a nice voice." Jungkook muttered sleepily.