CH. 19

As Taehyung said he went to Jimin's house to visit him and accompany him for awhile. Taehyung always wished that this day will happen— Jimin and Jeongyeon breaking up... but now that it was happening... he felt like it was selfish of him to wish it back then. Especially now that him and Jungkook are doing well.

Yes, Taehyung was able move on with his feelings to his best friend— he was able to understand that him and Jimin were just best friends.

He somehow understand now why he was so in love with his best friend and for him the reasons back then was because Jimin is the only person he can see that gives him so much attention, even by the time Jimin and Jeongyeon started dating— though it was him who just don't want to be left out because he was thinking that his best friend was being taken away from him.

"You finally had a time for me." Jimin said while sobbing, Taehyung checked his wrist watch... he remembered the dinner that his Koo was planning.

"Jimin, hey. I am sorry if I became a bad best friend to you— it is just... I didn't like the way you talked about Jungkook." Taehyung answered.

"So how do you want me to react with that? Be happy? Tae, you told me that you were in love with me... how come you are leaving me?" Jimin asked— Taehyung knows— Jimin was drunk.

"Jimin— I— I loved you— I really do... but I can't continue those feelings — romantically feelings that I used to have for you." Taehyung explains.

"Why? Is it because of Jungkook?" Jimin asked and looked Taehyung hazily—

"Jimin— you are drunk you should stop drinking no." Taehyung said and tried his best to snatch the beer away from his drunk best friend.

"I think I like you too Tae—" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung felt like his world turn upside down... hearing Jimin's word—

"No you don't." Taehyung answered being precise with what Jimin really feels for him.

"Tae— can you kiss me?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked at his best friend ohh— he want to taste those plump lips of Jimin... back when he was blindly in love for Jimin— but now... kissing Jimin is the last thing— or he will never do. He knows that Jungkook would be hurt— and he can't let that happen. For him, for a short time even if he just merely knows him... he knows Jungkook been so much in pain... he was also aware that he was once the reason why he hurt... and he doesn't want to let that happen again—

"Jimin you need to stop you are drunk. I am sure you would end up regretting everything." Taehyung said and was able to take away the beer from Jimin.

"Jeongyeon left me— now you are also leaving me... I'm all alone— you being taken away from me—" Jimin said and started crying.

"Jeongyeon never left you— you are the one who made this happen... you were too careless and occupied. Jimin— no one is taking me away from you. I just decided to make my own path away from you. I decided to choose myself now— not the both of us..." Taehyung said.

Jimin looked at his best friend... "C—can you hug me till I fall asleep?" Jimin asked. "Like we used to do..." Jimin said.

Taehyung smiled at him. "You are still my best friend and I know you need me right now." Taehyung answered.

Taehyung didn't notice the time— by the time Jimin was sleeping it already past 8 in the evening— he left his phone in his car. But he promised Jimin that he'll stay at his side till he wakes up—

When Jimin woke up— his senses are back now— tho his head was aching— he get up and looked at Taehyung who was sleeping soundly while sitting on the chair— Jimin actually remembered what he said and it was so embarrassing— he also can remember Taehyung's words when he told him that he likes him—