CH. 4

After what happened few days ago, Jungkook never came back to Jeongyeon's apartment. He just felt embarrassed that he saw someone complete naked— and other than that, the boy or should he call man was handsome. Is it weird if he actually had a crush on him? Like that was just a simple infatuation right?

He was currently using the stairs to go back to his unit apartment. The guest elevator was under maintenance. He just came back from doing an errand well he insisted that he would like to go and do the groceries since he was the one who wants to bake some cupcakes and he will be bringing them to his classmates.

"Shut up hyung. I will do anything just to get him." He can hear a familiar voice while he was getting near to his floor. He guess that someone was talking to his phone.

"I don't care if there are lots of other guys or girls there. I only like Jimin." Jungkook stopped when he saw the person who was talking.

I didn't hear anything.

Bambam once said— "LA BOYS ARE DANGEROUS BUN. IF YOU SAW SOMEONE IN THE PUBLIC IGNORE THEM. RUNAWAY THEY ARE AFTER YOUR BUMBUM." Jungkook looked at the boy he bowed his head then was about to reach the door when the boy pushed him at the wall. Jungkook hissed with the pain and cold surface of the wall.

"I am sorry but I am on a hurry." Jungkook muttered not looking the boy, how am I supposed to look up so close to my crush?!

"Did you hear anything?" He asked.

"I didn't hear anything and if I heard anything I would not mind any of it. After all it was your business not mine— so please excuse me." Jungkook said trying to sound like he was brave and slides his body on the wall to escape from the man.

"You heard it right?" The boy asked, grabbing Jungkook's wrist the younger hissed in pain because the older boy grabbed it harshly.

"Taehyung! Let's— YAH! What are you doing with the kid you are scaring him!" Jimin said, Taehyung removed his hand to the younger's wrist.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook muttered gladly because he was now safe he stand next to Jimin.

"I was just talking to him! Did you get jealous of him?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook throw some cringey make face at the back of Jimin and Taehyung can only see him but the older ignore him.

"Silly. I will never— now follow me we need to do some grocery too. We'll be having our dinner at Jungkook's house since Hoseok hyung went to our house asking for a dinner because it was the first time that the bunny boy live alone away from his parents." Jimin said and patter Jungkook's head, the younger smiled.

"Ohhh! I must leave now they might get worried of me." Jungkook said and left— he sighed in relief when he was able to enter his apartment. Jeongyeon was there helping Hoseok while Namjoon was just fixing the table.

"You are back!" Hoseok said smiling at Jungkook, he nodded as an answer and smiled back then started unpacking his grocery.

"You love baking?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It was actually my past time whenever my parents are not around the house. They all just want me to focus on studying joining big events or competitions then I should be the winner of the first prize." Jungkook muttered and he doesn't sound proud at all.

"Do you always win?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah." He answered shortly and Jeongyeon can notice that he wasn't happy at all with the achievements.

"You don't sound like you were proud of it—" Jeongyeon speaks out her thoughts.

"It's because for them it was not enough..." Jungkook muttered he lowered his head.