CH. 17

"Hey chim? I'm sorry I forgot to get you at the airport." Taehyung said. Well he was at Jimin's house. Jeongyeon was there too.

"It's okay Tae." Jeongyeon answered and put the cookies at the center table.

"It's not okay. You could've explained to me or texted me or at least called." Jimin answered.

"Also— you should've made a promise." Jimin added.

"Jungkook had a check up at the hospital, then I decided to go out with him. I enjoy checking some random baby clothes at the mall and I forgot—"

"Why it was always Jungkook? I am you best friend Taehyung! Why the hell you give him the attention before me— me who was there with you first." Jimin said snapping out with all the jealousy he's been experiencing back in L.A.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "Jimin. Jungkook is pregnant, he has my baby inside him. Why would I not give him the attention first?" Taehyung answered.

"Because, I'm still your best friend!" Jimin raising his voice.

"You were there with me first—" Taehyung started and looked at Jeongyeon. "But you never noticed me." Taehyung answered.

"So you are telling me that I'm not giving you an attention? You are like always there on our dates, on our plans—" Jimin was cutoff by Taehyung.

"No. I always insisted— to be on your dates, to be always on your play... because I used to loved you more than friends." Taehyung confessed. Jeongyeon was just there listening. Well, Jeongyeon knows— but she never give Taehyung a bad impression or never mistreated him.

"I am sorry if I was telling this now. But— I just don't like it when people started disregarding Jungkook. You told me that you were disappointed of me being a coward— now I am disappointed of you acting like my world should revolves with you." Taehyung said and left Jimin and Jeongyeon at their own house.

"I hate him." Jimin said. "He is taking away my best friend to me." Jimin added.

"You acted so childish and selfish today." Jeongyeon started.

"I am giving you space Jimin.  I love you, and I always will love you— but seeing how you acted so jealous—  I want to ask you from the very first time. Do you like Taehyung?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeonie—" Jimin said and hold Jeongyeon's hand.

"You don't have to answer me now— pull yourself first. Gather your thoughts— then come back to me and tell everything to me." Jeongyeon said and kissed Jimin's forehead. "Love you." She said before leaving the house.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was more clingy to him. He heard from Yugyeom that Jimin was back— but how come Taehyung never mentioned about him. Taehyung was now laying his head at Jungkook's small bump.

"Let's go out? Let's buy you some preggy clothes!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Eh— n—no! I mean why? Your shirts are way more comfortable." Jungkook answered.

"But you look so sexy with them— which makes me feel like you are seducing me." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Stop it hyung." He said but cheeks are crimson red.

"I heard that Jimin hyung is here— can we visit them?" Jungkook asked.

"Ohh— hmm I think he is busy?" Taehyung answered.

"Ohh— okay... is he with Jeongyeon noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah." Taehyung answered and went to the kitchen.