CH. 7

On that same day, Jungkook went to Taehyung's apartment he was pulling his luggage. He waited for Taehyung to open the door.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked as he saw the luggage.

"I— hm... leaving. You don't have to worry about the baby— I will take care the baby. But I would like to ask a favor..." Taehyung felt the guilt just by looking at Jungkook, but he doesn't feel anything to the younger. He can't just accept the baby and Jungkook— especially not when— Jeongyeon and Jimin's wedding is being delayed.

"Tell Hoseok hyung and the others that I left... they don't have to find me... also tell them don't tel any of this to my parents. I would be a disgrace to our family." Jungkook said trying his best not to cry, Taehyung didn't say a word he just looked at the younger who couldn't looked at him properly.

"B—bye." He stuttered... and Taehyung saw it— he saw the tears, but he is not doing anything— he is a selfish man. Jungkook don't deserve any of this—

Jungkook was able to get a studio type apartment in California. He is planning to stay here for awhile till he get a small house around in Jeju. He decided just to stay there, he is good at planting and somehow enjoys fishing. Many elder people there loves it when the youngsters helps them in fishing or planting— so he knows he and the baby will save there.

He sighed... he hold his abs— I mean his tummy. "I know you are still small... but please grow healthy okay?" Jungkook said and caress his tummy.

"I feel sleepy— I should take some rest." He said to himself then went to lay on the single bed.

He looked at the white ceiling of the studio apartment... he remember how his life going well before any of this happens... "How I wish this could've be just a dream... but it already happens..." he closed his eyes and he started crying again.

Hoseok came back to the apartment with Namjoon.

"Jungkook himself is a baby." Hoseok muttered as he finished his glass of water.

"Let's try finding him again tomorrow." Hoseok said to Namjoon. It's almost 5 minutes when they got separated with Jeongyeon and Jimin when they heard a loud knock on their door.

"Jungkook's parents is here—" Jeongyeon said.

"How did you know?" Hoseok asked panicking.

"The TV turn it on! Quick!" She answered, Namjoon quickly turned on the TV and saw the headline news that mr. and mrs. Jeon are really here for big prescon on their new building in LA. They even announced that they'll be finally introducing their only child in live prescon.

"Shit—" Hoseok and Namjoon both words.

Taehyung saw it on television too... he felt bad. Because, he knows— if he was not horny that night and responsible enough to use a fucking protection not any of this is happening now.

The next day ~

Jungkook experience nausea today, he feel like he is dying because of the extreme dizziness he is feeling right now. He tried to reach for his phone to check another plane ticket to see if there is a discounted one— but instead he saw the news. Of his parents introducing him in the public for the first time— he doesn't actually understand why the hell he was crying right now.

Taehyung is a famous CEO, especially he was a CEO at a very young age. Other than that he was listed number 1 as the most handsome and youngest CEO in worldwide. How he wish he was good as Taehyung... he was enough as Taehyung.

"Would you feel happy if I was your dad?" He asked, to the growing miracle inside him. He wasn't sure if the baby inside him can hear him but he just want to mutter it out.

He suddenly thought that the only way to make his parents proud is to end someone's innocent life— but he will not do it. There is other way around—

"Vante's company is growing I'd be happy if we can set an arrange marriage our son with him." Mrs. Jeon muttered, that time Jungkook didn't know who owns Vante. Oh well— he is not even interested with their business.

"Yeah he is perfect son-in-law." Mr. Jeon answered.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you ma'am and sir. But I heard that Vante's CEO declines this kind of arrange marriage." Mr. Jeon's secretary said.

And that is begging for Taehyung. He has a crush to Taehyung— but his baby needs a father. They can keep secret— everything even being pregnant and marrying.

He started packing his clothes again— he went back to the apartment, well at Taehyung's apartment to be more precise. He pressed the doorbell— gladly Taehyung was there. The older scanned Jungkook... based on his observation Jungkook cried again—

"Jungkook..." Taehyung muttered lowly.

"You need to marry me. Whether you like it or not." Jungkook said. Then walk inside Taehyung's apartment and closed the door.

"I told you— I can't take responsibility—"

"I went here for me to talk. I already listened to you and you clearly set a line that you don't like me at all. So okay— let's say that you don't like me. I like you by the way— but that's not the case." Jungkook started, well he even himself don't understand where he is getting this boldness of him right now to speak up.

"The case here is, I want you to marry me— we can keep it all secret. You don't have to stay with me, it's just for the sake of formality and my parents won't be mad at me." Jungkook muttered.

"I don't wanna marry you." Taehyung muttered he just really can't marry Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him. "I know... but if marrying you will make my parents proud I will do it— just please. Marry me mr. Kim." Jungkook said lowering his head, he knows he is now sounding so desperate. Awhile ago he sound so bold — but now... he knows he is desperate.

"You are begging for love." Taehyung muttered.

"N—no... I am begging for a requited love." Jungkook answered looking at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung bit his lower lip— cuz he himself knows it.

🐯🐰
Oh my ghaaad
I write an update again huhuhu T^T I'm so proud of myself are you too? Kkkkk.
Anyways ~
I was reading the whole book and even the date I started this whole thing— it would be exactly 1 year on January since I started this book and we are not yet on the climax of the book! I am feeling disappointed with myself right now T^T I'm sorry for not updating the book.
Please comment and vote T^T