New Chapter

Vanessa POV:

"Thanks, for cleaning my face" Sam said smiling.

God he's so cute when he smiles, god damn.

"Thanks" Sam smirked.

"What?" I questioned.

"You were thinking out loud" he smirked.

"I'm sorry haha" I laughed.

"Don't worry about it, we have to figure out who went on your phone!" He said still worried about it.

"I think it's Jack G. To be honest. How pissed he was calling me a slut and whore. It doesn't make sense if he's just mad at me blowing him off for you, you know?" I said to Sam.

"Yeah. He's so pissed at you though. What should we do?" He replied scratching the back of his head.

"How about if I invite him over to talk. You act like your not here and hide in the closet and listen to make sure he doesn't get to angry again??" I said.

"Perfect!" He said.

"Alright I'll text him" I said and pulled out my phone.

Texts

To Jack😏💖: Jack. Can you please come over? We need to talk about something important.

From Jack😏💖: Be right there.

"Okay jacks on his way Sam. Here get in this closet" I said opening the closet door we had in the kitchen.

It was a pantry.

I ran upstairs and changed into black shorts and a sweatshirt.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

I knew it was him.

I ran down and answered it.

Here we go. I said to myself.

"Hey." I said motioning him to come inside.

He just walked in.

"Let's talk in the kitchen" I said to him walking to the kitchen.

We sat at the dining table.

"Okay Ja-" but he cut me off..

"Did you cheat on me?" He blurted out.

"I don't know how to answer that.." I said.

"I know what you and Sammy sent to eachother" he said forming tears in his eyes.

I stayed silent.

"You haven't even sent me anything Vanessa! God dammit, I'm your boyfriend for gods sakes!" He said getting angry.

"I'm sorry Jack.." Is all I could manage to say.

I felt so bad. I really do like Jack and seeing him like this is making me upset...