Jack...

Vanessa POV:

I ran after him and caught up to him. Before he could do anything to Cameron, I jumped on his back causing him to fall.

"Jack please stop let me explain" I said pinning him down with all of my strength. Damn he was strong.

He tried to get up but I stopped him. He finally gave up.

"Come here" I said taking his hand and leading him upstairs.

We sat down on the bed.

"Listen Jack, I was high. I came here to get my mind off of things. I wanted to give you and Sam space. We didn't do anything and that kiss was just a friendly peck." I said grabbing his hand and holding it.

"Tell me what he did" he said angry.

"What?" I said confused.

"Tell me what he did! Did he kiss you?! Hug you?" He said said and angry.

"Jack the most we did was cuddle okay? And he might of touched my butt but we were high!" I said.

"Ugh. Vanessa its MY job to cuddle with you and touch your butt" he said sad.

I couldn't help but laugh alittle at the "butt" thing.

"Jack, your my boyfriend. We just had a fight. I'm so sorry about the Sam thing by the way. Just- I wanna be with you" I said staring into his eyes.

"Really? Not Sam? Or Cameron?" He said happily.

"No your my boyfriend" I said kissing him.

for now....

Authors Note:

hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this part!💖

Question; are you happy she chose Jack?

~Lexa👑