The Breakup..

Jack G POV:

After the phone call with Cameron I was so pumped to smash is face in.

Hopefully he would get here before my parents.

I then heard a knock on the door. Knowing it was Cameron I opened and he came running at me.

I out my foot out and tripped his ass.

I then got on top of him and started beating him.

But he flipped me over and starting smashing my face in.

I could feel the blood dripping down from my nose... I think he broke it.

Just then I heard who I knew was Vanessa run down the stairs and tell, "Cameron! GET OFF OF HIM RIGHT NOW"

Of course Cameron listened.

Now I'm going to admit.. Cameron beat me up pretty good. I was in a lot of pain.

I quickly sat up so the blood from my nose would go on the floor.

"Vanessa let me talk" Cameron said.

"Fine. Answer my questions though.
What the hell are you doing here and why where you and jack in a fight?"

"Okay. So I wanted to take you out to dinner tonight so I called you and texted you. You never answer so you know me, I kept doing it. Then I stopped. But I got a call back which who I thought was from you but ended up being him and he said, "Bro it's Jack G, why aren't you leaving Vanessa alone?" Then I said, " Why the hell are you on my girls phone?" And he said, "Because I just screwed her, man" then I told him I was gonna beat his ass and he said do it. So I came and did" Cameron responded.

"Is this true Jack?" She said crossing her arms.

"Yes." I said holding the towel that I just got on my nose.

"Did you guys really have sex though?" He said being sad.

I just stared at Vanessa waiting to hear her answer.

She then said,"Cameron listen to me. I used to really like you. Then you got controlling. We had a connection when we first kissed. I loved it. But you got so controlling it ruined the romance in our relationship. I still like you..but I think I have feelings for someone else. And yes, I did have sex with Jack. I'm so sorry Cameron."

I stood there in shock. I can't believe she said all of that to him. I got kinda happy that she said she liked someone else because that someone might be me. I was scared Cameron was gonna loose it but he was calm.

"I understand" he said.
"Let's be friends though" he said giving her a hug, then walking over to me.

"And Jack, you too. Text me bro. I'm sorry about the fight. And I hope your nose is okay" Cameron said giving me a hug then leaving.

Once he left, Vanessa came over to me.

"How's your nose" she said pulling my hand away from my nose.
"It's alright.." I said trying to be tough.

"I'll show my parents when they get home and see what they think. I hope your not made at me and I hope you understand why I got in a fight with him... I like you Vanessa" I said.

She blushed.

"Aw your adorable. Let's go out to eat somewhere. I'm starving and I think my nose is alright for now" I said grabbing her hand.

"Okay" she smiled.

A/N
Hey guys, how's it going??

QUESTION: Who do you think she's gonna like now; Jack or Sam??;)-Answer in comments.

And another thing. Today someone took my fan account on Instagram. So if you follow it, she changed the name to girlfess I think. But I made a new one and I think you should go follow it;) it's: nashty_cashh

LOVE YOU GUYS❤️😁
~Lexa👑