~Offical~

Vanessa POV:

I waited outside for Jack to come pick me up. I don't know where we are gonna go Or what we are gonna do but I'm sure it'll be fun.

About 5 minutes later, he pulled in and I got in.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I said back smiling.

"So I was thinking.. We could go to a go-carting/ arcade place and hang out for a bit?" He said smiling.

"Yeah sure."

•About 10 minutes later•

"And we have arrived!!!" He said excitingly.

"YESS! I'm literally really excited for this." I said hugging him.

We did go carting and of course, he won.

As we were walking in to go to the arcade, I got a text from Cam.

Messages

From Cam😏😍: So are you excited for tonight beautiful💖

To Cam😏😍: Yess! I love hanging out with youu😊💕

From Cam😏😍: So where are you now😘 Getting all ready for tonight?

To Cam😏😍: No I'm out with Jack G.

From Cam😏😍: Umm why? And does Nash know about this? When did you start talking to him?

To Cam😏😍: Cameron, babe. Calm down. I've been talking to Jack for awhile now, he gave me his number over twitter. And yes Nash knows and surprisingly he's okay with it, and I don't know just to go out and hang with a friend of mine. Nothing is going babe okay?

From Cam😏😍: There better not be. There better not be toungs in anyone mouth and if there is and i find out.. I will not be a happy camper k?

After that I Just put down my phone. I saw Jack reading them off my shoulder.

"What's his problem? Like we are just hanging out?" He said as we were still walking.

"I really don't even know. But I'm not gonna let it bother me."

When we were finally there we played some ski-ball, air hockey, and foosball.

It was about 5:30 when we started heading home.

"Thank you that was really fun. I'll text you tonight!" I said hugging him.

"No problem! And alright bye, have fun tonight but not to much fun." He hugged back then winked.

When I walked in the house no one was downstairs. Nash's car was here so i don't know where he would be.

I walked up stairs to check if he was here, wasn't in my parents room, my room, office then I checked his room and as I did I walked in on something that scared me for life.

"Nas-" but I stopped as I opened the door.

He was having sex with Lily. My best friend.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! IS THIS SOME WAY TO GET BACK AT ME FOR HOOKING UP WITH CAMERON?!?" I said screaming.

"No no I can explain" they both said at the same time.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"5 months" Lily said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 5 MONTHS YOU TOO HAVE BEEN PUTTING IT IN EACHOTHER! EVEN BEFORE I GOT HERE! LILY YOUR.. I MINE WAS MY BESTFRIEND. AND NASH I WAS STARTING TO LIKE YOU AGAIN. IM DONE"

After that I stormed out of the house. I'm gonna do everything to piss of Nash now, because of what he did to piss off me.

I texted Cam to pick me up early. Like now.

Messages

To Cam😏😍: Babe can you pick me up now please. I caught Nash having sex with lily, and I'm pissed at him.

From Cam😏😍: Oh yeah pick you up and do what. What are we gonna do.

To Cam😏😍: Anything you want babe😘

From Cam😏😍: Be right there❤️❤️

•5 Minutes Later•

I saw his car pull in and I got in.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"My house, my parents left early so we'll be alone."

•At his house•

Once we walked in he turned to me and said

"Wanna wat-" but I caught him off by kissing him.

We kept making out and undressing eachother and the same time.

•After their "stuff"•

We then cuddled on the couch for about a half an hour.

It was the best thing ever.

"So are we official now?" I asked him.

"Yes" he said and kissed me.