Cam

Vanessa POV:
"Okay fine!!"
"It's settled then. I'll see you tomorrow night at 8. I'll text you." He said and kissed me on the cheek then walked out.
I can't not believe that just happened. Oh my god what am I gonna tell Cameron. Ugh..
End of the day
I went to my locker to get my stuff for the end of the day. I've been trying to ignore Cameron so he wouldn't ask me what happened earlier and so he wouldn't get pissed. I some how made it home without seeing him. I mean I love Cameron and I would love to be able to tell him these things but he would just loose it and go crazy, so I try not to tell him these things.
I walked into my house to go talk to Nash about what he did to Jack because I was still furious about that. I walked into his room and sat on his bed.
"Why did you do that to Jack? He didn't do ANYTHING to you." I said to him.
"I don't want you sneaking around with boys. And I'm gonna continue doing what I'm doing until you understand that. I just want you to tell me. Basically everything you do with them and when." We said smiling real big and staring at me.
"You got it chief." I said and slammed his door. At times like this I kinda wish my parents were around. I then went to me room to do some homework because I'm a loser. As I was starting to do my math homework, the doorbell rang. I got up went downstairs, and answered it. It was Cameron.
"He-Hey Cameron" I said stuttering because I was nervous.
"Where the hell were you during school?!" He said filled with anger.
"Just around. You must not have seen me because your too busy with your god damn "girls"." I said sadly to make him sad and get off the subject. I knew how to deal with him and make him feel bad haha. "What are you talking about?" He responded.
"Lana, Kara, Becca. I see you with them. Talking to them, flirting with them." I started tearing up. I know I do it to him but it's different when a guy does it to a girl. "Nessa, I love you. Not them. Please babe." He said hugging me "don't cry beautiful". "You promise" I said. "Promise babe" he said kissing me. "Well besides from all of this do you wanna go out and go somewhere and hang out??" He said taking my hand. "Sure babe" I said following him.