*Sam*

Jack G POV:
"Cameron calm down okay. Dont wake her. You need to calm down before we wake her up."
"I am not calming down! My girlfriend is asleep on another man!!!" Cameron screamed.
Vanessa POV:
I walked out into the kitchen to see what all the screaming i heard was about. Sam was still asleep.
"What the hell is going on here" I said staring at Cam and Gilinsky.
"What the hell is going on is you sleeping on other guy!! Why Vanessa I love you and you do this to me? Betray me?" He said getting angrier and angrier.
"Cam, babe, calm down" I said.
"NO" he screamed storming into the living room where Sam was asleep. I knew what he was gonna do.
"CAMERON STOP" I said running after him. "DUDE DONT DO THIS" Gilinsky said running after him too.
"No this pretty boy thinks he can get away with getting all over my girlfriend, i dont think so" he said then he punched Sam right in the nose. Sam fell to the floor and woke up.
"Cameron what are you doing?!?!" Sam said trying to cover his bloody nose with his hand. As Sam was on the floor, Cameron kicked him about two times. Everything happened so fast but then Gilinsky pulled Cameron back and I went down to Sam.
"Oh my god Sam, I think your nose is broken." I said with sympothy.
"No im fine" he said standing up.
"IM TAKING CAMERON HOME, HE CANT BE HERE. ILL BE RIGHT BACK" Gilinsky said trying to push Cameron out the door.
"Come into the bathroom. Ill take care of your nose." I said taking his hand and pulling him.
I took a wascloth, ran it under the water and started to clean the blood off his nose and face. As i was cleaning it off i noticed some bruises and a black eye. After I cleaned his nose off I saw that it wasn't broke.
"Good news Sam, your nose isn't broke" I said laughing and putting the cloth into the sink.
"What a relif" He said smiling and laughing.
I then looked up and stared into his gorgeous eyes. Its like time stopped and it was just us. He then pushed his lips into mine.
I didn't pull away. I just kissed back.
"Uh uh im sorry, I uh shouldn't of done that" He said pulling away and rubbing the back of his head.
"Its fine. Uh we should call Jack.." I said awakwardly and walking out of the bathroom.