Cameron Dallas?¿

Vanessa POV:

About 10 minutes later we heard a knock on the door. Nash jumped up and open the door.

"CAMERONN" He yelled as he was opening the door. "NASHHH" Cameron yelled back.

I walked over to the door and I introduced myself to Cameron.

And when I saw him may I say he was a very attractive person. "Good Lord" I said under my breathe. I didn't mean to say it out loud. "What?" Cameron said smirking and sorta winking.

"Just you are very attractive" I chuckled.

"Why thank you" Cameron said back and winked.

"Cameron calm down now" Nash said getting alittle worried. "This is my little sister your flirting with and she is off limits. She's only 15 and your 18." He said being very stern.

"IM TURNING 16 SOON" I yelled back.

Cameron nodded his head and walked in and sat on the couch. I sat next to him. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom. Don't try anything funny Cameron." Nash said as he was walking upstairs to use the bathroom.

I know I like just met him again tonight, but it feels like I've known him forever. I think I have been he acted like we know eachother. I just don't think I remember.

Cameron POV:

God she was beautiful. Her Long dirty blonde hair, brown eyes. She was stunning. I have known Vanessa forever, she's known me too but I think she just forgot who I was because it was long ago.

I tried to make a move on her before Nash got back. I put my arm around her to turn off the lamp next to her. Haha classic.

Vanessa POV:

cameron then put his arm around me to turn off the lamp on my right. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I allowed it. I snuggled up against him onto his chest. I'm now remembering everything about him before I left for that school. And how I was close with him and we always hung out cause of Nash.

"How are you so beautiful" he said. "Awe your so cute. I've missed you. " I said back. "I've missed you too." He said turning to look at me. At that point I was looking at him and he was looking at me.. I gazed into his eyes then he leaned in to kiss me.. As we were kissing I heard someone yell "CAMERON!!!!"...