•Jack Gilinsky•

Vanessa POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was 8:15.

I got up jumped in the shower. I came out and got dressed. I put on a normal black V neck T-shirt and blue abstract patterned pants. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on foundation, mascara and perfume. For my shoes I wore this cute little black flats with a bow. I grabbed my cute little side purse and my phone off my charger.

I went downstairs. I knew my parents weren't home like usual but I wanted to see if Nash was up. So I went down and sure enough there he was with one of his friends.

"Morning." I said going to get a cup of coffee.

"Morning." He said back. "This is Jack Gilinsky. I don't know if you know him but here he is.." Nash said to me.

"Yeah I know who he is. We've talked before" I said smiling at him.

"Hi" Jack said smiling back.

Nash was to out of it to Notice anything.

"I'm going out I'll be back later tonight okay?" I said taking out my phone to text my friend.

"Be carful, love you." He said.

"Love you too."

Messages

To Bestfrann👭💖: Yo Lily pick me up at my place. Im starving and I have stories to tell you about😱

From Bestfrann👭💖: Be right there!!!😊

End of messages

about 10 mins later•

I got in lilys car and we went to a diner to have breakfast.

The waiter seated us.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" She asked smiling.

"Okay well you'll never believe it but you know Cameron Dallas, Duh, well we are going out tonight at 8!" I said excitedly.

"Oh my god. No way you whore. Is Nash mad?" She said laughing.

"Well I don't know because he doesn't know I'm going out with him tonight. And Jack Gilinsky was in my kitchen this morning. I almost died."

"Your so lucky!!!" She said.

After that we ordered food and ate.

I then got a text from Gilinsky on our way out of the diner.

Messages

From Jack😊: Hey Vanessa do you wanna hang out for alittle bit? Nash knows just so you know.

To Jack😊: Yeah! Pick me up at the rainbow diner and we'll hang out!😊

From Jack😊: Be right there!

••••A/N••••

Just a quick little chapter because I haven't uploaded this story in forever! If you aren't already check out my other stories too! Follow me and I'll follow back and vote!!😘 thanks for all the reads love you guys💖✌️

~Lexa👑