Cam..

Vanessa POV:

I followed the nurse down the long plain hallway and just looked at the people I the rooms I walked past them.

I tried to give them small smiles and they smiled back.

I walked past this room with a little kid inside she looked at if she was in a car crash too like my mom.

But she was still smiling which was good that's and there was joy? I guess. I'm just happy my mom is alive just the thought that she could have died was a horrible feeling.

We got to this room where my mom was in but there was wires going all over.

I guess I was crying cause nash wiped my face.

I walked up to my mom and grabbed her hand, she was still not conscious but she will be soon not today but tomorrow I think, I hope.

I rubbed her hand and prayed to her and just had a conversation with her even though she didn't respond it felt like she did.

I kind of filled in the blanks.

It was time to go and I left with Nash.

But Nash said he didn't want to stay sad all day so he went to go talk to Selina.

I walked up to jack and Sam to tell them we had to go but they were arguing... again.

"Stop,stop!" I said and they stopped yelling

"You guys are so annoying! Can't you just not yell at each other for me for one second!?" I said back and started walking towards the sliding doors.

"Why? you don't want your boyfriends fighting over you?!" Jack yelled causing me to clinch my fists and stop walking.

I could feel my face getting red with anger I let out a big breath and started walking again.

He gets so mad and jealous so easily.

"You guys can go. nash is bringing me home" i said and took out my phone. I opened my text messages and texted cameron to come get me because I noticed Nash already left with Selina and I didn't wanna go back to them.

He said yes.

Jack looked at me with a pissed off expression and took off so did Sam but he wasn't as mad as Jack.

Cameron pulled up and I got in he looked as if he saw a ghost.

I don't know why but I did to I haven't seen him in like a week it feels like or longer I don't know.

I remembered that I needed to tell Nash who I was going with.

I took out my phone and texted him;

Brotha💙: Hey I'm going with Cameron, have fun with Selina, not too much fun I don't want her getting pregnant now!👊 LOVE YA!😘

I put my phone away and turned on the music.

I looked at cameron he wasn't paying attention cause he was looking at the road but I looked down not noticing that I did.

He had a bulge showing in his shorts.

I looked back up and he was looking at me with a smirk.

"Someone's horny" I said placing my hand on his thigh close to his bulge and rubbed up and down making his bulge bigger

He moaned and turned the car into a dark ally and parked it

"That's it" he said aggressively

He grabbed my arm and led me to the back of his car practically ripping off my shirt and throwing it to the front of the car.

We started making out and while he played with my bra strap

I rubbed his bulge watching it grow harder and harder

He removed my bra and kissed my neck down to my breast

He took off his shirt and continued kissing I got on his lap and grinding my hips over his bulge making him moan

I could see the urge in his eyes

His eyes a darker brown then they were before.....

Authors Note;
Hey guys! Shoutout to boys_and_magcon for like writing this part for me, she's awesome!💞 Go check her out!

Update soon!!!!

~Lexa💋