Plan...

Vanessa POV:

I guess you could tell what happened after that..

Cameron then dropped me off at my house.

"Text me" I said kissing him on the cheek then walking inside.

"Where were you?" I heard a stern voice say. I knew it was Jacks (Gilinsky).

I didn't know what to say so I ignored him and walked to the kitchen.

I went and got a water bottle out of the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table. Jack sat next to me.

"Why do you two always fight!" I yelled at him, talking about what happened at the hospital.

He looked down.

"I'm YOURS. What else do you want from me Jack??!" I asked upset and angry.

"You don't love me like you love him.." Jack said with tears forming in his eyes.

Here we go. This is how it goes. Okay so he'll get pissed, we'll talk about it and he'll get upset. Then he'll get angry, punch something, or storm out. Then sooner or later he'll come back to me apologizing.

"Jack. I do love you. I admit, I do like Sam. But not like how I love you. With you it's something. With you we could be something, have something, together." I said intertwining my hand with his.

Then he looked up with anger in his eyes.

Here comes the anger...

"YOU LIKE HIM?" He yelled standing up pacing back and fourth.

"Jack, I'm not gonna lie to you. You never tell me anything about you, your friends or anything!" He got a worried look in his eyes.

What was he hiding?

He suddenly stopped pacing and sat back down.

"Im sorry Vanessa" he said giving me a kiss.

"Do you wanna sleep over tonight and watch movies because I am upset?" I asked with a puppy dog face.

"I have dinner with the Johnsons then I'll be over okay babe?" He asked.

"Sure" I nodded.

"See you tonight" I gave him a kiss and he left to go get ready for the dinner.

I have a plan...

Authors Note;
hey guys! A little update! I might update later, idk yet.

Question; what's your bestfriends name?

My answer; Melanie, Zoey and Mae.