Birthday Party.

Vanessa POV:

Jack and I stood there hugging for about 5 mins.

***Later That Night***

"Babe I gotta get ready" I said to Jack as we were cuddling in my bedroom.
"Do you have to" he whined.
"Yes babe, I can't look like shit at my birthday" I said giving him a kiss.
"Okay babe" he said, I'll wait downstairs

I picked out a black and dark red tight, short dress. It made me look like I had a big butt and boobs. I also put on some black high heels with dark red as the platform of the shoe.

I went into the bathroom and did my make up: winged eye liner and red lip stick. I just left my hair since I straightened earlier.

I then sprayed myself with perfume so I didn't smell line shit, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I was surprised to see Nash and Jack actually talking to each other nicely on the couch.

"Sup Bitches" I said as I walked into the living room.
"Damn. You look fine af" Jack said looking me up and down.
"Thanks babe" I said and gave him a kiss.

Since my house was pretty big and we had a pool and stuff we decided to throw the party here.

"Nash take a picture of me and Jack please" I said handing him my phone.

I put my hand around his waist and my other hand on my hip. He put his hand on my shoulders and then his other hand on his hip, like me.

"Here" Nash said giving my phone back.

I posted the picture on Instagram and captioned it, "Best. Birthday. Ever.💕" then I told Nash to go set up his stereo thing so we could have music.

"Cameron said he is bringing the "drinks"" I said to Jack and smirked.
"Nice" he said back.

The party is going to start anytime now.

***

It is 9:30-10 so people should start showing up now.

People started arriving and Nash put on some Drake songs.

A bunch of people were dancing.

Then Cameron walked through the door with a bunch of alcohol.

"Let's start this party!!" He screamed and everyone cheered.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go talk to johnson I'll be right back" he gave me a kiss and went to Johnson.

I really had to take a piss.

So I put down whatever the hell I was drinking and started to go upstairs to go in my own bathroom.

I saw Sam as I was walking upstairs and I asked to take a picture with him.

I have someone my phone, I don't even know who, and he picked me up bridal style and we took a picture.

"Thanks" I said to Sammy.
"Damn you look so god damn hot right now" he slurred out of his mouth obviously drunk out of his mind.
"Alright Sammy, catch ya later" I said and started walking away.

God I loved it when he called me hot.

But I'm with Jack now. I need to stop.

I went into the bathroom and took a piss. Washed my hands then walked out.

"Hey there good lookin" I heard Sammy say.
"Sammy please stop" I started walking away.
"Fine babe but you'll be begging me for this later" he smirked motioning his hands all over his body.

I went to find Jack.

He was still talking to Johnson.

"Hey JOhnson" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
"Hey" he replied and he put his hands alittle to low towards my ass for Jacks liking I guess because Jack slapped Johnsons hand.

"Let's go smoke" I said grabbing their hands and pulling them into the living room.

Sammy and Cameron ended up coming too.

I took the blunt and did my stuff then I passed it to Johnson.

"That was hot babe" Sammy said with a smirk at me.

Jack then picked me up and put me onto his lap and kissed my neck.

"What was that for" I whispered in his ear.
"So he knows your mine" he whispered back.

I had to reach and take the blunt from Sammy and I gave it to Johnson who was sitting right next to me and Jack.

After we were done I was high and drunk out of my mind.

I was siting on Jack and we were making out just like all the other couples were.

Sam kept eyeing me the entire night.

And at one point of the night when Jack went to get us drinks he came over to me kissed my lips and grabbed my ass but I pushed him off before anyone saw anything.

***

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache.

I was in a bed practically naked with Gilinsky.

***
A/N
Hey guys I felt like updating again so ayee😂

I have a question for you guys.. Are you guys happy that she is dating G or would you rather want her dating Sam? Let me know in the comments.

Love you guys
~Lexa👽