Cameron

Vanessa POV:

I decided to give the boys alittle bit of space to calm down.

I took my phone and decided to go watch a movie to get things off of my mind.

I picked 22 jump street. I love Channing Tatum.

I sat down and starting watching it.

I felt a vibration from my phone.

I took it out and saw some notifications.

Texts:

From Nash✌️: Vanessa I'm going to be out of town for a few days with a friend. I love you and be safe❤️

From Mom👩: Hey honey just wanted to tell you that we are gonna be back home in like a month or two! Love you!💕

From Cam😊: We gotta hang out soon!

To Cam😊: What about right now?😁 Your place?

From Cam😊: Sure!

To Cam😊: On my way😎

I then turned the tv off, and ran upstairs to throw on some different clothes.

Since today was Saturday I didn't have to worry about homework.

I picked out a high wasted pair of Jean shorts, since the weather was nice, and a tight black kinda crop top shirt. I threw on black vans and put my hair in a pony tail.

I then took my phone and keys and went into my car.

I put on my seatbelt and some music, No Type by Rae Sremmurd.

I turned out of the driveway and got to the light like in the middle of where everything was.

And I saw something that made me seriously pissed off.

Sammy with a girl.

I had no idea who this girl was but i immediately assume it was a girl who he was seeing.

But the sound of honking horns behind me knocked me out of my thoughts.

I drove to Cams thinking, do I really have feelings for Sammy?

Finally I arrived at cams.

I shut my car off grabbed my phone and walked up to his door, and knocked.

He opened it and greeted me.

"Hey Vanessa" he said giving me a tight hug.

"Hi." I said still little pissed off about Sammy.

"What ya wanna do?" He asked closing the door behind me.

"Anything really. I just need to get my mind off of things" I said walking into the living room and sitting down.

"I have an idea" he smirked running up the stairs, "stay here" he said.

A few minutes later he came down the stairs with a little bag of weed.

"Eh?" He asked holding up the bag.

"What the hell" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Me and Cameron got high together. Really high.

We were sitting on the couch cuddling, watching the rest of 22 Jump Street.

I opened my phone and opened snapchat.

I took a picture of me and Cameron.

He was smiling with his eyes closed and I lightly kissed him on the cheek.

I sent it to my friend Crystal with a "😁" as the caption.

Me and Cameron are only friends though.

Authors Note:
Hi guys! I'm gonna start doing questions at the end of the chapters!

I also wanted to say thank you for all the reads and favorites, I hope you guys are enjoying the story! If you aren't message me and I'll try to fix it.

Question; Who do you want Vanessa to end up with??

~Lexa✌️