Date..

Vanessa POV:

When I then looked at the clock again, it was 6:30. Oh my god I said to myself. I was still on Sam. He was asleep. He was so god damn adorable.

I took my phone out and took a picture of him. Don't judge me.

I woke him up and told him he had to go so I could get ready for the date.

"Okay well text me later hottie" he said giving me a kiss on my check grabbing my butt then walking out.

I decided to go upstairs and shower.

I got out and it was about 7:10. I let my hair air dry and through a decent outfit.

I don't wear any make up so I was basically ready to go. Once my hair dried I put it in a side fishtail braid, grabbed my phone then went downstairs to wait.

It was about 7:50 when I was down stairs. Gilinsky then texted me..

From Jack G😊: Hope you didn't forget about our date. Be there in 10😁

To Jack G😊: I didn't forget how could I😊 see you when you get here.

I also had a text from Sam.

From Sam: hey qt, hope you have fun tonight. Not to much because that's my job😘 text me later😊❤️

To Sam: I'll try not to😂 and I will☺️💞

Did Sam develop serious feelings for me? I thought to myself.

I then snapped out of it when I heard a knock on the door.

I got up grabbed my house keys, phone, and went out to him.

I opened the door and he was wearing a suit and tie with a cute little flower in his suit pocket.

"You clean up nice." I said smiling.
"You too" he said winking. I punched his arm.

What I was wearing was kinda slutty but screw it. I was wearing a mint blue, short dress. With black heels.

"Where are we going?" I said as he opened the car door for me.

"Surprise." He said getting into his side of the jeep.

He then handed me a blind fold.

"I'm serious" he said "it's a surprise"

He put it on me and tied it.

We were then on our way.

***

"We arrived" I heard Jack say.
He opened my car door and helped me out.

We had to walk over, which I'm guessing was a hill, which I couldn't because of my heels.

I started complaining, " I can't walk" I whined.

Jack then swooped me off my feet and carried me bridal style.

"We are here gorgeous!" He said gently placing me down.

"Finally" I said taking off my blind fold.

We were at a beautiful location where there were trees and grass, but it was one of those drive in movie things without anyone there. He had pillows and blankets and a blankets on the grass for us to sit on. There was also food.

"We are watching, The Fault In Our Stars, my lady" he said looking at me.

We then cuddled for the entire movie and I started crying during it.

At the end of the movie he looked into my eyes. Then he kissed me. The kiss was one of the most amazing things in my life.

As we were making out, my phone rang.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said pulling away and giggling.

"You can answer it" he said sitting up laughing.

I answered it.

It was...

A//N
WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?😁😂
AlsoVV
I'm sorry if this was boring guys but I wanted to update. Sorry I'm not updating regularly, just school but break is in a couple days so I'll probably update more then. Thanks guys! Comment who you think it was!!😘