Okay...

Jack Gs POV:

I was in the studio with Johnson. As he was recording a new song, I got a phone call.

I don't usually answer phones while I'm in the studio so I ignored it and focused back on Johnson.

Then I got a text. Good lord, what is going on!

I opened the text which was from my friend, Big Mike.

Texts
From BigMike: JACK! VANESSA'S MOM IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND SAM IS THERE WITH HER.

I quickly signaled Johnson to stop and as we ran out of the studio to my jeep, I told him about what happened.

"Fuck" I said trying to get the key in the ignition.

"Jack, bro everything's gonna be okay" he said trying to calm me down.

I put the key in the ignition and drove to the hospital.

Vanessa POV:

The doctor came out to tbe waiting room where Nash, Sam and I were sitting. We all stood up.

"Nash, Vanessa, your mother is going to be alright. She is going to have to stay here for a couple more days then she can go home! You guys can go say hi one or two at a time though, not all three so she doesn't get overwhelmed." The doctor said with a smile then walked away.

"Oh thank god!" I said and hugged Nash and Sam.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" Nash said quickly then walked away.

"Thank you for being here Sammy, it means a lot." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Anytime Vanessa. Let's wait now" he said sitting back down pulling me onto his lap with him.

He also wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled out my phone and went onto Twitter.

"Vanessa!" I heard Jack tell.

"Jack! Your here!" I said running up to him giving him and huge hug.

"Is your mom okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah she can be released in a couple of days!" I told him.

"That's great! Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, the only person who told me was Big Mike." He said.

Why didn't Sam tell him?

Whatever. I don't need to worry about that right now.

"I'm going to go see my mom now because Nash is taking forever. Then we'll go get something to eat." I said with a smile then walked to find my moms room.

Authors Note:
Quick update guys since I haven't updated.

I just wanted to say thank you for like 40k reads!💖💖 that's literally amazing!

Also if your the real MVP answer this question🔻

Question; What grade are you in?