Chapter 22 New Plan

She turned her head to the side to look at me as I raised my head and walked in front of her. Her eyes following my every move. Preparing for me to make a move. Right when she was going to say something the door slammed open. A blur of brown and white jumped onto C2. I noticed that it was Lelouch hugging her. I glared at their happiness. C2 noticed the glare burning into her skull. I saw on her face a devious plan forming in her head. I walked out the door slamming it in the process.

C2 POV
I heard the door slam after C3 stormed out. So that is your weakness C3. I simile at Lelouch as my plan formed in my head.
"I am so glad your back C2. I thought you were gone."-Lelouch
He got off of me and looked at me happily. He started to look around the room. It looked like he was looking for something.
"Are you looking for."
He stoped looking and turned towards me with a serious face.
"Where's C3."-Lelouch
"She left as soon as you came."
He looked confused at my answer.
I walked over to him and put my hand on his cheek turning his head towards me.
"But you have me here, so you shouldn't be worry."
He just stared at me. I left him shocked in the room. I walked to my room. I sat in my chair in front of my window. I have a new plan. I am going to use Lelouch to weaken C3. As soon as we when I will use Lelouch to be able to kill C3. Oh, but I need to be trained by her and I need to be able to get the holy sword, so when I kill her she stays dead.