Chapter 20. Find

C3 POV

Like I thought as soon I got to the gate the grauds started to freak out and notified everyone in the Realm. This makes my life so much harder. I walked through the gates and headed towards The Underworld. When I got to the gate entrance they let me in right away cheering for my return. Once I got inside people where running around and preparing a party. I was going to say I was here when they all turn around and screamed

"My Queen you have returned."

I similed, waved and said thank you. I thought this could work. I walked through the crowd as they were cheering and praising me. I turned around once i got to the castle and yelled

"Thank you all for preparing for my return. I am sorry that I could not return sooner, but I am here now and I shall liberate our people on earth from the humans. We shall have peace."

They are started to cheer and scream

"Long live the Queen."

I waved and walked through the giant black and red doors. I was greeted by my real father embracing me in a hug.

"I am so happy you are back. What happened to you. I could not find you at all. I was so worried."- Satan

"It's okay I am here now that's all that matters."

I said hugging him and patting his back when we separate i saw his red glowing eys and his black messy hair. He was wearing his usual black shirt and jeans, but they were dirty and he had a stubby beard and he smelled like he didn't wash in years.

"Now I change and clean. I was so worried that I did nothing, but focus on finding you. All our people were worried to." I similed a guilt filled smile as he ran and change, washed, ad shaved. He came back in a matter of seconds and was back to his normal "handsome" self. That's just what the woman in kingdom call him.

"Know i heard what you been doing from Damen and Daniel. I love the idea and the kingdom will fight with you, but it was going so good so why would you be here."

I lead him the office explaining what my two idiot firends did. Once we got to the office he had a look of angry.

"Those morons. They need to learn self-control, especially Lauren. So let me guess your her to find wich newborn house she was put in and take her back with you, even though she wanted to kill her."- Dad/Satan

"Of course where is the fun just leaving her here to learn her powers and then having to deal with her then. I will just take her now and have a little fun with her."

I said with a devious smile. He smiled and pat me on my back. He walked over to the newborn cabinet.

"What is the girl's name."- Dad

"I do not know her real human name, but i do now that the name given to her is C2."

He nodded his head and went to the file filled with the C names. He pulled out a file that was name Caitlin Aerea. He put it on the table on front of me. I looked at the picture in the file and it was C2. I looked at her history to find her life story before she got her geass. I smiled at my father and picked up the file and said thank you and walked to the newborn house for newborns of the underworld kingdom. I smiled when i got out of the castle to see that it was 11:00pm. Everyone was asleep ot at home. I walked towards the Newborn House with one thing in my mind.
Found You