Chapter 9. Join me

When we got home Daniel and Damen took c2 and Lelouch to the interagation room. I looked through the glass that is on top of the room to see that they are awake and looking around. I take their eye sight away. I see that they start to freak out from the lack of eye sight. I transported into the room as they got quiet.

"You forgot about me, how could. You promissed, you promissed."- I said in a eerie voice. Making the lights go out, then turning them back on.

"Who's there show yourself. Take off our blind folds."-Lelouch

"How could you forget about me, Lelouch. I thought we were firends. How could you."- I said as I made my eyes go to my reagualr black-red eyes and paste my murderious smile on as I give them their eye sight back. I standed infront of them with my head down.

"Shea, is that you?"-Lelouch and c2 said with dissbelife.

"You forgot about me. How could you."

I said as I lift my head up with tears runing down my face and they are not fake. When I cry, I cry blood. Their face twised with disguste, sadness, and shock.

"What happened to you, I thought you died when your dad died, how are you alive."-Lelouch

"c2 could explain that for you."

Lelouch looked at c2 as she looked down at the ground.

"When i went to get you , you weren't there. I thought you died."-c2 said bring her head up as treas streamed down her face.

"Oh you know that i can't die that easily. I know what you have done, but this world is not complete, everything is not as you want it."

"How, this world is peaceful there is no war."-Lelouch

I turned my head slowly torwards him.

"There is always a war for our kind. You just don't know of it. Do you want to see what I talking about."

"Yes."-Lelouch and c2 said at the same time.

I relested the bondings and transproted to a black market supernatural sale house. They rubbed their wrist as they looked around. As their eyes landed on the stage where there are a line of boys and girls chained at the ankles and wrist.

"See these are my people and they are being sold as if they are ANIMALS."

The people on the stage look around as their eyes land on me, their face turns to sorrow and they hanged their head down in shame. I looked at them to see c2 head hanging down and Lelouch looking at everything in hate and anger.

"Our kind is hunted and are very vable. The way we think is that Weak are made strong or shall parish, so the strong can move forward. They know that law and they are ashamed that they are caught. If they want to get free they have to do it them self."

I transported us back.

"Do you see why there is a war you didn't even know about. And you think that it is peaceful. It will never be peaceful untill my people are free. Will you join me, so we can have peace between my people and humans."

"Shea..."- Lelouch

"It's Hydra or c3. Not shea."

He looked at me weirdly.

"Anyway I would love too, but everybody thinks that I am dead."-Lelouch

"Don't you see this is perfect, you make a appearance. Tell them that you changed and you show them about the other race of supernatural that are out there."

Leouch looked at c2 who looked at him with a look that said we owe her and this needs to be taken care of.

"Ok we will Join You."- Lelouch as he shook my hand.