Chapter 19. Mess

C3 POV

I walked to my office and called Leloch in. I told him to sit on the couch on the side of the room. Once he sat down Savannah comes in and sits in the chair to the left of me, facing towards my desk. Later comes in Lauren not daring to speak as she sat in the chair on the right. I bend down over the desk and place my palms face down  on the desk.

"What were you thinking. Do you have any idea what you have done."

She raised her head to answer, but the glare I was giving her told her to not to even try.

"Do you want to tell Leloch what you done. You know what I will. Lelouch Lauren killed c2 and Savannah did nothing to stop it, now I have to go to the newborn house in the holy kingdom and the underworld kingdom. So I can recall her and bring her back. You know what Leloch leave. Just go."

After I tell him that he had a shocked filled face and limped out of the room. Once I knew he was away I said to the morons

"How stupid can you guys get. Do you realize that you just by killing her that you made her become a supernatural. I could of just killed her with the demon sword and she would of gone straight to hell. Now I will have to deal with whatever supernatural powers she has and then kill her. You guys make my life so deficlut. Now leave. I have to go take care of your mess." They walked out of the office after I said that. I heard screaming and crying behind the door. I turned around and opened the portal to the Dream Realm. I walked thourgh and prepared to be brabaded by people because it has been a long time since I've been here.