Chapter 24 Launch

I zipped into my Knightmare suit. It was black with red strips (like kim possibles fight suit) going from the neck down and around my chest then line up again and going all the way down to my feet. I flip the head piece on and enter My Knightmare "The Demon". I see the menu screen come up and a voice blast in my ears

"Welcome to the 'The Demon'. Please enter voice and blood authorization code."

I took my finger and pricked on the needle that is now patrueding from the ground. After i did that i said

"Hydra Satan; Daughter of Lucifer."

"Voice and blood authorization code excepted. Welcome to the 'The Demon". Please choose a mode for your purpose today."- Voice

A new screen showed in front of me. I had search, joy ride, war, and mission. I clicked on the war box.

"Thank you for choosing a mode. Hope you have a pleasant War."-Voice

I was now hooked up to everyone of my troops communication system. I saw that everyone was hooked up and was on war settings. I launched and went to the front. As soon as i got there everyone took off and lined up. The only two that didn't was C2 and Lelouch. That is understandable.

"Lelouch, C2 come up front."-I said through the system.
"C2, I and Holly will take Lelouch to the Black Knights headquarters, so we can do the video. The rest of you are going to attack members of the Black Knights, if you see a innocent person remove then from the battle field. There is 4 division. North is lead by Candy, south by Han, west by Shelby, and east by Evelyn. Today is the start of the revolution for are peoples freedom. Fight today, so we are free tomorrow."
"Ahh, wooo, yeah"- everyone
"Everyone get and formation."
They all got in formation in an orderly fashion as the leaders go to the front and Holly comes up to my group. The launch pad lifted up and the top opened as she raisd up to the ground.
"Ready"
All the wheels poped out of are legs.
"Set"
The steering wheel appeared in the control room.
"Attack"
They all took off in the formation to their divison. Whe headed with the west division to the Headquarters.