Chapter 19.

At the end of Chapter 18:  Can came into the kitchen and hugged Sanem very tightly to him. Aziz, Mirhiban, Leyla, and Emre followed and Sanem's parents were close behind. Everyone had tears in their eyes and told Sanem she was a wonderful, forgiving person to have talked so nicely about Hüma, especially after everything she had done to her. From the protective circle of Can's arms, Sanem said, "I really meant what I said. We should not wait until it's too late to forgive. I am going to forget it enough to get over it but remember it enough so I can almost trust her again."

(Author's Note: Please read to the end of the chapter and leave a comment. Are you enjoying the storyline? Don't forget to vote too. Thank you!)

**********

At a nearby apartment, Hüma and Polen were watching Sanem's live feed. Hüma had tears in her eyes after hearing everything that Sanem had just said. On the other hand, Polen was pitching a fit. "We need to end this pregnancy. Let's plan an accident where Sanem and the three babies are hurt or killed. I can't stand listening to her. She's a goody-goody that stole my man."

Hüma turned to Polen. "What are you saying? These are my grandchildren, Can's children, that you are talking about wanting to kill. We will not harm Sanem or these babies, ever!"

Polen replied angrily. "If you won't, I will. Can has to marry me. I will give him babies. Did you not hear how she talked about you?"

For once, in her life, Hüma felt enormous guilt and shame over her plans and was actually scared of Polen at that moment. Besides , Sanem had not said anything bad. She had just simply spoken the truth.

Polen went on. "I will contact Yigit's men and have Sanem kidnapped again. This time, we will succeed in harming Sanem and stopping this pregnancy. She is only about five to six months along. It will be easy. They can just kick her stomach and rape her, and it will all be over and done with."

Hüma again declared to Polen. "You will not harm Sanem or her babies. If you do, you will never get any money from me. Can loves Sanem very much and he will never be with you. You have to accept this truth and go on and live your life."

Polen angrily replied. "We will see how this comes about. I don't need your money. I will take care of everything. You just stay out of it." Polen grabbed her purse and ran out slamming the door behind her.

Hüma sat down and started crying, asking herself, "What am I going to do? None of the Divit's will believe me if I try to tell them of Polen's plan. This is very serious. Who can I tell? Sanem might listen if I could call her. She did not say anything bad about me on her show but I don't want to scare her. She sounded very forgiving considering what I have done and planned to do to her. Who should I call to warn them about Polen? None of them will think I'm telling the truth."

Over the next couple of days, Hüma tried to contact Metin but he was out of the country. She phoned Emre but he refused to talk to her, even when she said, "Sanem is in danger." Since he hung up on her so quickly, she was not even sure he heard her.

She finally got up the nerve to call Aziz but it was Mihriban that answered the phone. Hüma pleaded with her. "Please listen. I know I have done despicable things and will never be forgiven and Can will never answer my call. But I need to tell somebody."

Mihriban, as sweet and forgiving as Sanem, responded. "I will listen for old time's sake, but this better not be a trick. You have been very cruel to your sons and their wives. I will tell Aziz about your call and let him decide what to do about what you are going to say."

Before Mihriban could hang up, Hüma quickly told her everything Polen had said after Sanem's live broadcast. Mihriban was shocked and started crying. "I will tell Aziz and Can as soon as we hang up. Thank you for the warning, even though I am not sure what is in it for you. If you can, please keep Polen from doing the things she talked about."