Chapter 3.

At the end of Chapter 2:  Can then asked Sanem how she got the idea. She replied, "When I was pulling files, I remembered the name of the new client and looked up their history. I learned their company had started from family recipes that had been handed down for generations. This is where I got these ideas. Also, this is a tradition in my family as I make creams and perfumes from my family's recipes. I am so sorry, Ms. Deren. That is why it took me longer to pull the files."Deren replied, "No, no keep thinking of these wonderful ideas and we will get along great."

**********

(Author's Note:  Please read to the end of the chapter, give us your feedback and comments, and don't forget to vote! Thank you.)

**********

A few weeks later, the entire Fikri Harika Agency staff go to Can and Emre's house for a photo shoot and barbeque. Emre is Can's brother and responsible for the financial department at the agency. He is also the boss of Leyla, Sanem's sister.

The shoot was for a candy account and the model was a girl named Arzu. She is extremely rude and very demanding. Sanem could not understand why anyone would think that people would want to buy candy from a scantily-dressed supermodel. She thought Arzu was excessively skinny for a candy commercial and would scare little kids.

Sanem chuckled to herself when Arzu started yelling at her to make her tea at a certain temperature and to bring her fruit just no strawberries. She said she was allergic to strawberries and could not even eat red candy. Sanem was very polite and did everything Arzu asked her to do then went back to the group to watch the photo shoot.

Then Arzu began yelling, "Where is my girl servant? Come and warm up my tea. My fruit is also wilting. You need to stand right here in case I need you."

Even Can, who was in the role of photographer for the shoot, was getting fed-up with Arzu's attitude. But like Sanem, he remained professional. When the photo shoot was over, everyone was ready to have a relaxing after-work barbecue. Can had gone into the house to get the meat to cook when Arzu suddenly started yelling for everyone to leave. She declared, "I need time alone with Can and you people are in my way." She demanded that everyone including Emre had to leave.

Can came out of the house about the time Arzu began yelling at everyone and telling them to leave. Arzu turned and was walking by the pool toward Can when suddenly, she fell into the pool and started screaming. No one was standing beside her but she kept yelling that someone had pushed her. Can looked around and everyone was just watching Arzu and looking shocked because no one was even near her.

Sanem was standing farther away than anyone, quietly watching with her finger dipped down into her water glass. Then Can noticed the water in the pool had started swirling around like a whirlpool bath. He had never seen this happen before, even during storms. Then it suddenly stopped and became calm again.

Can held out his hand to Arzu and helped her get out of the pool. Emre came running over with a towel and handed it to Arzu. She ran out of the yard, yelling for her driver. She looked awful with her hair hanging down, holding the wig from on top of her hair in her hand, and her make-up dripping down her face.

The group took a deep breath and heaved sighs of relief when she was gone. Then they went back to having fun.   

CeyCey walked over toSanem and just grinned at her. She looked over at him and asked, "What?"He did not say a word but smirked as he grabbed her hand and started dancing,giggling the whole time. Sanem and CeyCey never talked about what had justhappened but Sanem felt like they were allies.

Can and Emre decided they had better have the pool checked and some maintenance done on it after such a strange thing had happened.

Over the next few weeks, Can and Sanem began getting closer as they worked on the different accounts Sanem had developed. She was having so much fun coming up with different ideas and the Agency loved all of them.