Chapter 5.

At the end of Chapter 4:  After they found out that the idea for the commercial came from Sanem, the Aydin's agreed. It was decided that in two days, the Agency would come to film the commercial they would present to their client. Can wanted to use the Aydins and children from the neighborhood in the commercial. Nihat and Mevkibe were nervous but agreed.

**********

(Author's Note:  Please read to the end of the chapter. Tell us what you think in your comments and don't forget to vote. Thank you!)

********** 

The day of the filming was overcast and dreary. Can told everyone not to panic. It would all work out and they would get the filming done. CeyCey had found the two little girls to be in the commercial and pretend to buy the candy. They were so excited to get lollipops that they did not care about the commercial. One of the little girls was very bubbly and reminded Mevkibe of Sanem as a child. She worried they would never get her to stand still for the filming.

Everything was going perfectly. The sun came out, the Aydin's acted naturally, and the little girls had fun. Can was very pleased until the final run through when Arzu suddenly showed up. She told Can, "I heard you were filming the candy commercial again and I came to help. Where do you want me?"

Away from here, was what Can was thinking when Arzu started yelling for make-up and for her servant to bring her tea. Sanem heard her and thought, Now what are we going to do? As she prepared the tea, she realized Arzu would also want a hairdresser so she called Melahat to come over and help. 

While Arzu was having make-up applied and her hair done, she was complaining the whole time about everything. In the meantime, Can had completed all of the filming and everything was packed away ready for the team to leave. Arzu came out of Melahat's little shop and started yelling again. "What is going on? I'm ready now. Can, get your camera out again and get over here."

Can looked at her and said, "We are all finished with this version of the commercial. We really did not need you today. I am surprised someone sent you here for this anyway. Maybe we will work together in the future." All the time thinking, I hope never again.

CeyCey came over to Sanem and asked, "Wonder what took so long for her to get make-up and hair done? We have actually finished shooting and did not have to put up with her yelling, and trying to get her to understand she was not in this shoot today. Strange things were happening today too with the sun coming out at the perfect time."

Sanem just kept walking away with a smile on her face and replied, "It was just our luck." Sanem knew she didn't always have to use her special talents, especially if you knew a talkative beauty consultant in your mahalle like Melahat.

In the next couple of days, Aziz Divit returned to Istanbul and he had a meeting with Can and Emre. When they were finished, Divit baba took control of his younger son. After a few days off from work, Emre returned to the agency with the title of Financial Director again. But Aziz was dropping in at the Agency every day to have lunch with Emre.

The charges against Emre were dismissed. There was no real evidence connecting him to the stolen information. Aylin was not so lucky. Numerous photos were found on her cell phone. There were shots of employee's computer screens, items on both Can and Deren's desk, and then those very incriminating papers from her briefcase. Her agency was shut down and she would never be able to work in advertising again. She also had to pay a large fine and was on probation.

However, Aziz baba was not so easily fooled. Because Emre was smarter than Aylin, he had not used his phone and had destroyed any evidence. But he was under close observation by Aziz and Can. They gave Emre a second chance, and he was working very hard to earn their trust again.