Whats gonna happen?

Eddie POV ~ I got up realizing the boys weren't here yet which was strange. I look done to see juicy head cradled into my chest I run my fingers through his soft hair and thought I never wanna lose this. I bring out my phone and realized the first month is over summers almost over that means we're going to have to not be together and I'm not gonna see him anymore. Thoughts started spiraling. My breathing started to get worst I felt something on my chest. Tears that burned started to fall out. I slowly got up and then realized I was shaking. What's happening what do I do. I sat at the edge of the bed and tried to calm down my breathing but it only got worse. I started to panic.

Juicy POV ~ I woke up and realized Eddie was sitting in the corner of the bed I thought it was weird at first  but then picked up on his breathing. Is he crying?
Eddie- he turned around and all I saw were tears and his face was red and he was struggling to breathe. I sprung up and rushed over to him Eddie are you ok what happened.

Eddie POV ~ i I don't know I can't stop I can't breathe i don't know what to do please help please juicy.

Juicy POV ~ it looks like you're having a panic attack . Ok Eddie give me a sec.
I got up and called narrator.
Narrator ~ hey juicy sorry we went to get food for all of us-
Juicy~ I think Eddies having a panic attack. Like a really bad one can you guys hurry I'm gonna try and calm him down.
Narrator ~ omg we'll be there soon bye.

Juicy POV ~ I walk over to Eddie. Eddie look at me look at my eyes. We need to calm you down so can you count to ten backwards please.

Eddie POV ~ ttten ninne eight juicy I can't I'm ssory.

Juicy POV ~ hey hey it's ok you tried I'm proud thank you for trying let's lay down ok Eddie?

Eddie POV ~ o-ok.

Juicy POV ~ lay down flat and look up ok close you're eyes and start counting.

Eddie POV ~ can you hold my hand?

Juicy POV ~ of course. I went to hold his hands and realized he was shaking intensely it's a bad one. Let's go to the bathroom ok?

Eddie POV ~ whhy.

Juicy POV ~ were gonna take a shower.

Eddie POV ~ ook.

Juicy POV ~ I'm gonna be right here I sat in the bathroom with Eddie sat on the floor of the shower with him turned the shower on.

Eddie POV ~ juicy we still have clothes on.

Juicy POV ~ don't worry about that just look into my eyes ok breathe through you're nose out the mouth. Ok baby?

Eddie POV ~ ok.

Juicy POV ~ you're doing great I wipe his face off. Then after his breathing was more controlled I hugged him close and tight. You did great ok.

Eddie POV ~ can we stay like this for awhile.please?

Juicy POV ~ of course we can we both sat there hugging each other as the warm water ran over us. Washing away eddies anxiety.I love you ok.

Eddie POV ~ I love you too.

Third POV ~ the rest of the boys walked in the house yelling for Eddie and juicy name.
Narrator rushed upstairs sees the bathroom door open and walks in. Standing there to see juicy and Eddie fully clothed with the shower hitting them as there hugging. Josh and mully appear behind them. They looked at each other smiled close the bathroom door.

Narrator POV ~ juicy handled it let's go set everything up.

Eddie POV ~ I let go and look juicy in the eyes he really does love me. I smile. Thank you.

Juicy POV ~ i would do it anytime. I care about you. I turn off the water take off my wet clothes and Eddie takes off his. We head to our room. I put on his hoodie he puts on mine. We sit on the bed. I hug him from behind. Wanna talk about it.

Eddie POV ~ I took a deep breath I'm afraid I'm gonna lose you after this vacation is over.what's gonna happen to us.

Juicy POV ~ don't worry about it ok let's enjoy our moments now we'll figure it out we'll be ok I promise ok baby?

Eddie POV ~ I looked at him with a huge smile you called me baby You called me baby I have a nickname now.

Juicy POV ~ just come here. I go in to hug my beautiful boyfriend.
Eddie POV ~ do I smell tacos.
Third POV ~ they both go downstairs and see that the boys got tacos. They sat together ate some tacos played some games. And had a great time together.