The bet pt5

Juicy POV ~ I'm not wearing a Maid outfit.

Eddie POV~ oh come on it's for the meme. It'll be funny.

Juicy POV ~ then why don't you wear one.

Eddie POV ~ I didn't lose the bet.

Juicy POV ~ sigh fine.

Eddie POV ~ perfect because I bought you one.

Juicy POV ~ what seriously right now.

Eddie POV ~ it's in my bag I bought it for you I knew you would lose.
Try it on.

Juicy POV ~ no.

Eddie POV ~ please.

Juicy POV ~ no.

Eddie POV ~ I won the bet.

Juicy POV ~ FINE tomorrow though I'm tired.

Eddie POV ~ok cuddles then.
Juicy POV ~ Yesh.

TOMMOROW morning

Juicy POV ~ I woke up earlier then usual and stared at the maid outfit on the floor. I got up and decided to try it on and I looked in a mirror. I kinda liked it it surprisingly looked nice on me. But it was kinda uncomfortable in the crotch area. Still cute though.

Eddie POV ~ I woke up rubbed my eyes out on my glasses and the first thing I see is juicy checking himself out in the mirror wearing the maid outfit. I blushed immediately. You look great I said in a panicked voice.

Juicy POV ~ huh oh yeah thanks I kinda like it. It's not so bad.

Eddie POV ~ I felt myself get hard I covered it with a pillow it's to early for that.

Juicy POV ~ I noticed Eddie quickly out a pillow on his lap. My chance to get back at him. I crawled on the bed and crawled toward him. Seems you have a problem there don't you.
I moved the pillow revealing his member. Need some help with I said looking up at him. He was such in shock he had no words to say. And just covered his mouth with his hand.

Eddie POV ~ I I uhh I I'm uhm.

Juicy POV ~ you're what hmmm . I get down close to his crotch and pull out his member. And slowly start to stoke it.

Eddie POV ~ juicy I ahhhh.

Juicy POV ~ before he even finished his sentence I toook my tongue and licked his member from the side while looking in his eyes.
I got on my elbows and stuck my ass which was slightly reveled. I then took my tongue and twirled it around the tip.

Eddie POV ~ I moaned the quickly out my hand on my mouth when did he get so good.
Pre cum came up.

Juicy POV ~ I've barely done anything and you're already leaking huh Eddie.
I then took his member and slowly put it in my mouth making sure my tongue rubbed against it. I could hear Eddie saying things under his breath. I then took his member as far as I could.

Eddie POV ~ fuck I'm close I'm about to-

Juicy POV ~ I then took it out my mouth and then all the way back in hitting the back of my throat so he released inside  my mouth. I took it out my mouth then swallowed.

Eddie POV ~ I could feel my face extremely hot and red. I didn't know what to say. I then grabbed juicy face gently and pulled him up and kissed him. I love you

Juicy POV ~ I love you too.