The bet pt3

Eddie POV ~ I woke up early and tried to be as quiet as possible. I head down stairs and head outside we're narrator was waiting for me to get decorations for were I wanna ask juicy to move in with me. And I want it to be perfect so I'll be out most of the day and take the boys out to a bar and restaurant then take juicy here.
It'll take all day to prepare everything and but it's worth it.

Narrator POV ~ I'm sure he'll love it.

Juicy POV ~ I woke up and didn't see Eddie in bed. I go over to check my phone.
Eddie - hey I went out early with narrator for some errands. Be ready when I come back out though I'm taking you and the boys out:)
He's been around narrator a lot and taking all the boys out I wish it could just be us but I won't mind as long as it's with him.
I stink I should take a shower. I head for the shower as only I was up. I turn the shower on and get directly under the water letting it go through my hair and drip down my body.
I wish Eddie were here. Thoughts of us showering starters to fill my mind. His tongue in my mouth exchanging saliva kissing so much and passionately we had to stop for air. I could feel my face get hot but the steam of the hot water added to it. Him touching my body making sure to be gentle. I slowly started to finger myself just the thought of Eddie.I softly moaned e-Eddie ah fuck. And what he did last time just made me hard when he flipped me on my back looked at me in my eyes as I tried so hard not to moan. It was hitting so deep and it felt so good. Ahhh Eddie I want you I moaned. I slowly started to stroke myself picking up the pace as I thought about Eddie thrusting inside me. I was breathing hard until finally I finished. I want you Eddie. I finished my shower and walked to my room.
I need Eddie I miss him but he's only been around narrator lately. I shook off this bad feeling in my gut.

Third POV ~ juicy heads towards the kitchen since he still hasn't eaten yet. Accidentally waking up josh and mully as they meet him in the kitchen.

Josh POV ~ where Eddie and narrator usually there first up.

Juicy POV ~ they went to go run errands. But they said there taking us out later.
Can I talk to you guys about something that's been bothering me.

Mully POV~  sure mate.

Josh POV ~ you can trust us.

Juicy POV ~ eddies been acting werid and kinda distance recently. Like he's been around narrator a lot and when they were talking and I got close I'm pretty sure they changed the topic. And now there out running errands together. It just gives me a werid feeling and I don't wanna assume.

Josh POV ~ have you talked to Eddie about it.

Juicy POV ~ no I haven't really gotten a chance. I also don't want him to think I don't trust him. It's just after my last relationship I don't wanna get hurt again especially by Eddie.
And h in live narrator but they've been together a lot recently I feel like there hiding something.

Mully POV~ have you guys been arguing or did something happen.

Juicy POV ~ no.
Then I remembered what happened in the bed. Did he get that upset.

Josh POV ~ don't worry mate I'm sure nothings happening they both care about you too much to hurt you.

Mully POV ~ plus you have us ok we'll be here for you ok.

Juicy POV ~ thanks guys I go in to hug them. So what do we do in meantime until there back.

Josh & mully~ go out for breakfast.

Juicy POV ~ good plan none of know how to cook anyways. 
Third POV ~ after breakfast the three boys came back full and all decided to take naps. Accidentally sleeping until 1.

Juicy POV ~ I rubbed my eyes and reach for my phone 1. Fuck I got up to tell the boys to get ready since they might come back soon. I change into something nice since I want Eddie to notice me and look at me only me. I'm not jealous.