EDDIE

Juicy POV ~ I woke up  breathing heavily and looked over my I see no one in bed. It wasn't a nightmare.eyes puffy hair a wreck and I felt horrible. My head was pounding from emotions and from drinking so much.
I felt something coming up. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

Narrator POV ~ I'm just as worried for Eddie but I have an idea we're he is and I know he just need time. Poor juicy I know how it looked and he was drinking. I should go up and talk with him. As I headed upstairs I heard commotion coming from the bathroom. I walk over and knock . juicy? Is he throwing up. I open the door and see juicy throwing up I decide to help. Oh hangover. I've dealt with enough mully and josh hangovers to know how to deal with this. I brought gaege medicine for his head and water and made the three boys breakfast.

Third POV ~ complete silence filled the kitchens as only narrator cooking was heard.
Gaege had his head down in disappointment and embarrassment.

Juicy POV ~ narrator set a plate of food in front of me. I look at him. Thank you.

Narrator POV ~ you're welcome now eat you'll feel better once you eat.

Juicy POV ~ I took a bite and it tasted so good my mouth full if flavor my nose full of the delicious smell I completely forgot about everything for a minute and just ate. Once I was done I looked at narrator then walked to kitchen to clean my plate. Narrator followed.

Narrator POV ~ I walked behind juicy waiting to wash my plate. I wasn't angry and I didn't hate him.

Juicy POV ~ as I finished washing my plate I moved to let narrator wash his.
He starts to wash his.
Narrator I'm sorry I didn't mean anything I did last night I was drunk and my emotions were everywhere and I'm sorry I should've never thought things like that. Tears poured out my eyes. I'm sorry I'm so sorry now I've messed things up with everybody.

Narrator POV ~ juicy it's ok no no stop crying. I went to hug him and he completely collapsed in my arms sobbing. Hey hey it's ok I understand I know how it looked and I'm sorry. I know you weren't in the right headspace. But next time talk to me about it ok. I care about you and Eddie ok.

Juicy POV ~ you don't hate me but I pushed you.

Narrator POV ~ I'm a veteran I'm pretty sure it'll take me a lot more to hurt me plus again you were drunk. It's ok I don't hate you or anything.

Juicy POV ~ I sigh of relief went through my body. Thank you. My smile soon faded thinking about Eddie. I messed up big time.

Narrator POV ~ I'm sure Eddie will understand just give him time ok. I know he loves you and cares about you.  He'll be back don't worry ok.

Time skip

Juicy POV ~ I pace back and fourth in the room worried it's been hours it's even gotten dark outside. Fuck if I'm gonna go look for him. I put one of his hoodies on and run downstairs.

Narrator POV ~ juicy don't do it I told you not to worry give him time.

Juicy POV ~ it's been hours.

Narrator POV ~ still he needs-
I was cut off by the sound of eddies car making sound outside.
Juicy POV ~ I spun around EDDIE.