Last week pt 2

Eddie POV ~ I watch juicy head for the showers and that's when I break completely. I don't want this to end this trip is the best thing to happen to me for awhile I got with juicy bonded with the boys even with the few fuck ups it was amazing. But I have to keep it together for him for them. I wipe the few tears that fell from my eyes. Breathe in through the nose out the mouth. I start to clean up and head downstairs and thought of the perfect place to take the boys. I head to my car and go out to gather stuff.

Juicy POV ~ after my shower I head to the room expecting Eddie to be there. But he wasn't weird. I changed into something comfy for now to help Eddie prepare. He's not downstairs either I see narrator on the couch.
Hey have you seen Eddie.

Narrator POV ~ I saw him head out but he didn't say where or why. But hey we need to talk.

Juicy POV ~ confused and kinda nervous I sat down next to him.
Yeah? About.

Narrator POV ~ Eddie.

Juicy POV ~ what about him?

Narrator POV ~ how has he been lately I can tell he's upset about the trip ending.

Juicy POV ~ he's been acting normal lately just stressed. Should I be ... worried.

Narrator POV ~ no just check for signs in case he has another panic attack.

Juicy POV ~ ok thanks. I then feel a buzz on my leg. I pull out my phone oh eddies calling I pick up.

Eddie - hey sorry for taking off I got a great idea I'm just picking stuff up I'll be back soon.

Juicy - oh that's okie hey what if swim in the ocean for a bit today get some sun.

Eddie  - sure sounds fun. Be ready when I come then.

Juicy -ok bye love you.

Eddie-love you too.

Juicy POV ~ alright narrator change we're going swimming.

Narrator POV ~ bet. I'll get josh and mully.

Juicy POV ~ I head upstairs and jump in the bed. I lay flat on my back. I then start thinking about what happened earlier. I close my eyes.

I place my hand were Eddie sucked on my sweet spot. My face started to get hot. I touch my neck and than my chest I head down my abs. Around my waist. I then remembered Eddie left love marks all over my body and bye there gonna be waiting for me to go in a swim. I start trying to figure out what to do I can't go out like this I take my clothes off and examine my body.

Eddie POV ~ I head home and left all I bought in my trunk and head inside and wave at narrator and josh and mully who were out back enjoying the ocean. I head upstairs to change. I open the door and see juicy half naked looking at himself at his body.
We make eye contact.
I scan him up and down looking at his body seeing all the bruises and hickeys I left from earlier. I didn't know what to say how to feel I was left frozen and starring at him. I stuttered i I I I didd d-o alll tthatt.

Juicy POV ~ I could see emotions hit him like a train I covered my self with a towel. And rushed over Eddie it's ok it's ok I like them it's just I I'm gonna have to cover them but idk hue since we're going swimming.

Eddie POV~ did I go that rough I'm sorry I should've controlled myself. I sat on the bed sitting him on my lap. I start kissing his neck.

Juicy POV ~ no no I really liked it. But how am I gonna cover the love marks.

Eddie POV ~ wear a shirt and trunks and I'll do the same so it's not weird.

Juicy POV ~ I smile thanks. Me and Eddie head downstairs and run into the water before the boys question us.

Time skip ~

Juicy POV ~ Me and the boys start washing off near  sunset time.

Eddie POV ~ I changed and texted the gc
Give me 15 minutes I'll send a location and everyone come to it.
I head to my car and take off. I went to the ledge me and juicy special ledge I set down a big blanket snacks drinks and text them ready