Breakfast pt.1

Eddie POV ~ I woke up with my hands around his waist I never want to let go he's mine forever mine I just wish we could tell the boys so it wouldn't be a secret. I love gage and I don't want to hide my love for him. But he wants to go slow and I should respect that so I will. Wait but I can tell narrator I trust him and he already knows.
Hey wake up I'm gonna go make breakfast what do you want
Juicy POV ~oh hmm whatever you make thank you I love you kith.
Eddie POV ~ I go downstairs to make me and juicy breakfast. As expected narrator up and ready to start the day
Narrator POV ~  good morning Eddie wants some breakfast?
Eddie POV ~ I'm good I'm gonna make some for me and juicy.
Narrator POV ~ Awh you guys are so cute you guys have been getting closer over this trip.
Eddie POV ~ yea but there's something I want to tell you and idk how you would respond but I hope it's good I also want you to keep it a secret ok?
Narrator POV ~ ok what is it?
Eddie POV ~ me and juicy got together and I love him ok which makes me gay I've never come out or even knew I was but if I'm with juicy i guess I'm gay. I love juicy I love him and I want to be with him. But he wants  to take time telling the boys since they don't even know he's gay yet. But I just needed to tell someone. I look over to narrator he was tearing up narrator?
Narrator POV~ I'm so happy for you ;)))) thank you for putting trust in telling me this I'm so happy for you and gage I'll keep it to myself yay hugs .
Eddie POV ~ thank you narrator love you. I gotta make breakfast for him and me any ideas .
Narrator POV ~ we've eaten a lot of pancakes and stuff what if we all go out for breakfast today.
Eddie POV ~ sounds great I'll wake up juicy and change.
Narrator POV ~ okie I'll go get the others.
Eddie POV ~ I go upstairs and wake up juicy hey change of plans we're all going out for breakfast.
Juicy POV ~ hmm oh ok I sit up on the bed does this mean I have to get up and change.
Eddie POV~ as cute as you look when you wake up yes you have to get up and change and shower.
Juicy POV ~ mmmmm I don't wanna.
Eddie POV ~ I got up fine i guess you didn't wanna shower together I say as I walk away.
Juicy POV ~ fineeeee ugh I got up and headed to the showers with Eddie.
Eddie POV ~ we got in the shower and turned the water on we got to make it quick so no kissing.
Juicy POV ~ what that's not fair I've been tricked .
Eddie POV ~ Fine one I pull him in and slip my tongue in his mouth making it worth it.
Juicy POV ~ I melt into the kiss wanting more. It last for about two minutes before he pulls away cmon it was fun .
Eddie POV ~ we got to hurry up before the boys realize were in here together.
Juicy POV ~ fine me and Eddie finish up the shower and get out and rush to my room which luckily Is close.
Eddie POV ~ I'm gonna go to my room to change so surprise me with you're outfit.
Juicy POV ~ okie I put on something casual. Because it's only breakfast.

 Because it's only breakfast