Ill always be here

Eddie POV ~ I open my eyes realizing I fell asleep with juicy in his bed. His head was laying on my chest. He looks adorable and feels so warm but that won't change what I saw the scars and the anger in those eyes. The more I thought about it the more I see how angry and hurt he really is and when I called his name and he looked at me and for a split second realized what he was doing and stopped. I don't know if I should get up and go check in the others somethings telling me I should but I want to stay it's pulling me too stay here holding juicy.  Then I felt him move and froze.
Juicy POV ~ I slowly started to open my eyes my whole body was hurting and a hangover was giving me a splitting headache but I felt safe in warm. Then I recognized that smell it was Eddie my head was on his chest and his hand was in my back. I wanted to get up but I wanted to stay like this a little longer and then I felt him get up.
Eddie POV ~ it's best if I just go and make some breakfast he's gonna be hungry when he wakes up. Then I felt his hand grab my wrist and turned around and he was sitting up looking at me and asked ( what happened last night?) I sat in the bed and explained he got in a fight with a stranger in a bar .
Juicy POV- that's why I feel so sore why were you in bed with me? I soon realized what I said but Eddie just chuckled and said( you don't remember much huh you asked me to stay and I didn't mind you were in pretty bad shape)
Oh I scratched my head and realized it was a little wet then my eyes widen and I lifted up the sheets and realized I was changed. I look up at Eddie and his face looked as if he knew what I was gonna ask. Did you change my clothes and give me a shower? I say in a quiet shaky voice .
Eddie POV ~ yes you were in really bad shape.
Juicy POV ~ did you see the-
Eddie POV ~ before he even finished it I hugged him tightly yes juicy I did as I hug tighter.
Juicy POV ~ my mind went blank for a second then I just melted in the hug and  started sobbing in his Arms . I'm sorry I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done it and it was awhile ago I'm sorry-
Eddie POV ~ promise  me
Juicy POV ~ what...
Eddie POV ~ I grab his shoulders and look into his eyes promise me you won't ever do it again I say letting  out a cry.
Juicy POV ~ I looked into his eyes his beautiful brown eyes were full of tears my heart hurt from seeing him like this. I Promise.
Eddie POV ~ I go back to tightly hugging him. Then decide to get up and go to wash my face and make breakfast but before I left I heard him say thank you. That made me feel warm inside . You're welcome I'll always be here.