The ledge

Third POV ~ mully and josh rode in the same car and narrator and juicy go into another.

Narrator POV ~ I look over to see juicy moving his foot rapidly up and down.
Nervous ? I  said.

Juicy POV ~ idk narrator I'm scared. 

Narrator POV ~ scared? Why were just going to hang out you should be excited?

Juicy POV~ not about this. The vacations almost over and I'm nervous because me and Eddie got really close and I don't know what's gonna happen when we're apart think about it I'm in Florida he's in Texas with you. And he asked me to move in with him and that stuff takes time so even then we'll be apart for a couple months. Think about it this were we confessed were we got together we're we loved each other and grew our bond. Those memories are all here but over there who knows. What if this is a summer fling.

Narrator POV ~ juicy do you love him?

Juicy POV ~ yes yes I do but-

Narrator POV ~ then don't worry so much ok if you love him and he loves you I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.ok?

Juicy POV ~ I smiled ok.

Narrator POV ~ have any idea we're we are going?

Juicy POV ~ I looked around then recognized.
I spoke out the ledge. I then smiled he's bringing us to the ledge. 

Third POV~ both cars pulled up and parked next to the ledge.  All the boys got to be greeted with Eddie on a big blanket lying down. All the  boys looked at each other and smiled. They all went towards the blanket and later didn't looking up. Waiting for it to get darker.

Eddie POV ~ I brought food and drinks while we wait ,there in my car.