The ledge pt:2

Eddie POV ~ they seemed happy but I really wanted to know how they feel. I grabbed the drinks and snacks and walked back to the blanket. Setting things down.
I know it's kinda lame but I just ig be nice to spend some time with you guys and this place seemed perfect. I looked up and saw them all smiling.

Josh POV ~ I think you did good.

Mully POV~ it's perfect just look at this view. I said whole filming the view for an insta story.

Narrator POV ~ it's perfect I could just narrate the view. We all needed a quiet night together.

Juicy POV ~ I looked at Eddie we made eye contact. I love it eddie I think I can speak for everyone when I said we appreciate it and love it. I could see eddies face light up.

Eddie POV ~ I smiled. It's crazy this is our last week together.I'm gonna miss you guys.

Josh POV ~ don't remind me. I loved this month I couldn't have asked for a better vacation. And better people to spend it with.

Mully POV~ I just know this will be something we will all never forget.

Juicy POV ~ we should take a group photo for memories.

Narrator POV ~ yeah sounds fun. Let's all set up are phones and put a timer so it gets the view too.

Third POV ~ all the boys set up there phones and put a timer on. And they all rush to position. And smile then start posing for funny photos. The first one was formal.

Mully POV~ guys the sun is setting grab the snacks and drinks.

Third POV ~ the boys all looked at the beautiful colors of the sun go down showing the starry night and beautiful city lights glow up. As the sun goes down a wave of comfort go over the boys. All of them knowing these will be there last moments together on vacation.  And although there sad smiles were across all there face. Last few minutes of the sun setting Eddie decided to open up.

Eddie POV ~ I could feel tears starting to trickle down my face. I couldn't stop it the boys didn't notice my guessing is they were too focused on the sun set . I tried to  wipe them away but they kept coming the more the sun went down the more I was breaking.
I couldn't catch it tears where running down my face more and more making my vision blurry.  I wipe more and more my face was getting red my ears where hot at this point I know it's noticeable.

Juicy POV ~ after a couple minutes I noticed Eddie and I looked over at the boys. They noticed and looked at me then we looked at Eddie wiping tears focusing on not trying to make it noticeable. 

Third POV ~ without saying a word they all circled Eddie and hugged him. All at once there warmth and comfort arms around his body wrapped him.

Eddie POV ~ I'm i I I'm sorry.

Juicy POV ~ I cupped his face held it up looked into is teary eyes. And without him telling me I could tell he was scared.

It's ok we are all scared but I stared of making these moments sad for ending be happy we made the memories and that it happened. Ok we all love you and we all had a fun time and this does not mean we can't make more this isn't our last vacation or meeting up ok. So don't be sorry let it out and let's have a fun night.  I pulled his face in and kissed his lips then hugged him. We all melted in the hug all crying happy tears it's like five candles that burned slowly mixing wax's and holding strong .

Third POV ~ all the boys got up and cleaned everything up.  And walked to there cars heading home late. They all went into there bedrooms exhausted.

Eddie POV ~ I put on a movie. And  juicy put his head on my shoulder I held him and and said thank you. We fell asleep. Peacefully the night ends.