I love him

Eddie POV~ I went downstairs to see narrator  making breakfast for hungover josh and mully who are on the couch whining.
Narrator POV ~ morning I'm taking care of these two big babies over on the couch.
Mully POV ~ uhhhhhh
Josh POV ~ uhhhhhh
Narrator POV ~ hush  down you're breakfast is almost ready. I looked at Eddie and could tell he was crying earlier. Is everything ok how's juicy?
Eddie POV ~  he's ok he has a hangover I think tho im gonna make him some breakfast.
Narrator POV ~ are you good?
Eddie POV ~ I looked down and then looked at narrator and I quietly said juicy gay and he had a abusive boyfriend named Alex Alex would hit juicy badly and then he left juicy. While I was cleaning up his face I decided to put him in tub for a shower to wake him up I saw how badly Alex hurt him and then I saw self harm scars I said with a tear rolling down his face . Narrator looked at me with face of shock.
Narrator POV ~ I was in shock . Then started to speak  I don't care if juicy gay I'm accepting of everyone you know this the boys would accept him. But the ex Alex hurt him and juicy c-cut himself.
Eddie POV ~ yes don't tell the rest of the boys about anything let's just have a relaxing day And watch a movie or something later ok?
Narrator POV ~ ok sound good you take care of juicy I'll be stuck with the the too hungover Australians.
Eddie POV ~ sound good :). I went upstairs with the plate of food heading to juicy room. I went in and saw him laying in the bed he looked adorable all cuddled up in the blankets. Hey I got you some food hungry ?
Juicy POV ~ omg yes I'm so hungry. ooo pancakes I love pancakes. I start eating immediately.
Eddie POV ~ it was so cute how excited he was for pancakes. He just attacked them. Slow down I'm not gonna take them away dawg .
But he just kept going then I just stared at him with the biggest smile.
Juicy POV ~ I noticed Eddie staring at me with a huge smile. What why are you smiling so much. ( you just look so cute eating  those pancakes) Those words hit me like a bus . I immediately started blushing . S-shut up dude
Eddie POV ~ I realized what I said but I didn't care I noticed he finished his pancakes so I asked if he wanted more but he said he was fine and thanked me. I decided I should get him some medicine for his headache and check his wounds. Take of you're clothes I'll be back with some medicine I said as I head downstairs.
Juicy POV ~ I just stood there in shock take my clothes off I was left in only my boxers so I decided to wrap myself in a blanket.and sit on the bed and wait for Eddie :3.
Eddie POV ~ I grabbed some medicine and made sure josh and mully took some too. Then headed back up with medicine and ice. I walk in to see juicy looking like a worm. Ok juicy let me see the bruises and other wounds I gotta clean and put new bandaids.
Juicy POV~ I'm not a baby I can do this myself.
Eddie POV ~ I doubt you know how to properly clean this juicy plus I have nothing else to do and don't you like spending time with me I say as I get on my knees to treat his wounds.
Juicy POV ~ yeah I do I say as I lightly blush and smile OW that hurts what is that.
Eddie POV ~ it's to clean cuts and stuff .
Juicy POV ~ it burns tho .
Eddie POV ~ well yea dickhead this isn't gonna feel good.
Time skip after everything's cleaned up and wrapped up.
Eddie POV ~ what do you wanna do now.
Juicy POV ~ idk but everything still stings so something were I don't have to move. Please.
Eddie POV ~ wanna watch anime with me.
Juicy POV ~ sure but can we watch it in here i can hear the two hungover Australians down there arguing.
Eddie POV ~ sure idc as long as we watch anime.
Third POV~ Eddie crawled in the bed next to juicy and got next to him and started watching one of his favorites and explained some things to juicy. Juicy smiled . What Eddie said . You're so cute when you talk about you're favorite anime. Eddie blushed and followed it with shut up dawg . And continued on and on until eventually juicy feel asleep on his shoulder.
Eddie POV ~ at that moment I knew I loved him.