Teasing;)

Eddie POV ~ breakfast is here.
Third POV ~ Eddie and gaege rush downstairs to see josh and mully eating pancakes and narrator bringing them medicine for there hangover.

Josh POV ~ oh hey lovebirds sorry we didn't take you we wanted to let you rest last night was insane.
Mully POV ~ despite the bad parts someone threw up in the sink other then that Ide like to admit it was fun.
Narrator POV ~ I hate those types of parties it be better if it was just . But I'm glad we made the most of it summers almost over.
Third POV ~ the boys out there head down.

Juicy POV ~ no come on don't say that this just means we have to make more memories it's my mully turn to pick what we do today.
Mully POV~ well since we did somthing crazy last night let's go to the movies later today.

Josh POV ~ sounds good to me.

Narrator POV ~ yes somthing relaxing and then we come home take a couple shots ho night swimming and just relax this was the whole point.
Eddie POV ~ sound good to me dawg but we're sneaking in snacks no way I'm paying for there overpriced food.
Mully POV ~ it's settled then for now let's chill.
~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Juicy POV ~ I tried to put something nice but casual and then. I walk out the bathroom head to me and eddies room were I see him on the bed on his phone.
Eddie POV ~ EYYY MAMI .

Juicy POV ~ shut up I say blushing I sit on his lap ready.

Eddie POV ~ yep I found a gas station close by the theater.

Juicy POV ~ perfect. I go in for a quick kiss then remember I wanted to tease him so I kiss his cheek then his jawline then his neck were I stopped to suck and kiss his neck.

Eddie POV ~ What are you doing I said turning red?

Juicy POV ~ I whispered just key it happen ok. I lower my voice and get up to lock the door and lower the lights. I could see Eddie flustered and crawled into the bed and got on top of him while he was sitting. Went for his neck and sweet spot with my hand I touched his leg. At first he just sat there then he started to get into it softly moaning out his hands behind my neck and around my waist. I crept my hand up his leg getting closer to his crotch until I reached it. I stopped and got really close to his face as if I were to kiss him and in a low voice said. I want you Eddie.
Right as Eddie leaned in I heard.

Narrator ~ OK WERE READY TO GO .

Juicy POV ~ I bite my lips looks like I can't hand you right now. And give him a quick kiss slipping some tongue.
I got up and turn off the lights unlocking the door heading downstairs. As if nothing happened.
Eddie POV ~ what the fuck Just happened I thought to myself. And why did I love it. My face completely hot. I got up and hid the Boner I had and quickly rushed into juicy car.

Juicy POV ~ you good?

Eddie POV ~ no I got hard, I said a bit angered.

Juicy POV ~ I burst out laughing Don't you remember it teasing you I would've stopped anyways. Awh did Eddie want a kiss mwah mwah mwah. I say mocking him. I look over to see him giving me a blank mad expression.

Eddie POV ~ I hate you dawg. I'm not hugging or holding you're hand for the rest of the night.I said sarcastically.

Juicy POV ~ why no no please I'll share my gummy worms.

Eddie POV ~ I'll reconsider.

Third POV ~ they all show up eating there sneaked in snacks. They picked a horror movie which ended up being hilarious since they all got jump scared.
At the end they head to a liquor store and head home.Immediately taking out the drinks and head for the water night swimming was great afterwards they all chilled in the bathtub getting into deep conversations about life and everything.
They headed inside were they changed and got some snacks out doing some light drinking.
Until they all eventually went to there rooms.

Eddie POV ~ juicy was a bit tipsy and tired so I carried him to bed. I close the door and gently layer him in bed dimming the lights.

Juicy POV ~ can you turn in the tv I'm still not sleepy .

Eddie POV ~ I smile and kiss his forehead of course light of my life.
I crawl into bed next to him sitting in bed next to him on my phone.

Juicy POV ~ I just couldn't handle it anymore him being there all this teasing is self torture. I got on top of him. Eddie I need you now please I say leaning in then getting cut off .

Eddie POV ~ no I'm not falling for it again. I push him off slightly. Upset that he's still doing this.

Juicy POV ~ seriously please I'm sorry for the teasing I need you please I want to feel good I say getting close.

Eddie POV ~ well I guess you'll have to do that yourself I say sarcastically not believing him.

Juicy POV ~ disappointed I went in the far right if the bed as Eddie was on the left. I start thinking of how much I teased him I cover myself in blankets trying to shake the thoughts away.

Eddie POV ~ hey I'm sorry want a kiss to make you feel better. I have a soft spot for him so what. I inch closer to Juicy as I saw his face bright red. He looked at me can we At least make out? Confused I said of course.

Juicy POV ~ with excitement I get up and go on top of him as he was still sitting. Gave him a kiss on the cheek then lips slipping my tongue in a couple times are bodies getting closer until they were touching. I was relaxed and so was he I felt him squeeze my ass which made me feel hornier I slowly take my shirt off immediately going back to kissing he rubbed his hands up and down my body going lower and lower I take my shorts off that I had on. The more I got into it the more I wanted him.

Eddie POV ~ realizing how far he's going with this I let it happen. I take my shirt off as well.

Juicy POV ~ he sucked and kissed my sweet spots kissing my neck and shoulders. I finally whispers. I need you Eddie I want you please I need it so bad. I put my hand up his leg slowly going up until I reached it stroking it from the outside of his shorts. Feeling how hard he was I knew he wouldn't say no. I went up to his ear " can I suck it " .

Eddie POV < I couldn't take this anymore. I push his head down making him take it all which he seemed use to now.

Juicy POV ~ I licked it up and down and around the top until fitting it in my mouth hearing Eddie moan with his deep voice let me know I was doing good. I bob my head going deeper and faster while stroking it with my hands.

Eddie POV ~ shocked at how amazing it felt I could tell I was getting close . f-fuck I'm close I said as I covered my mouth trying not to moan.

Juicy POV ~ I took it out my mouth turned around and bent over. I want it in me finish in me please Eddie I want you please.

Eddie POV ~ I grabbed juicy by the neck brought his up and said this is you're punishment for teasing me.
I lined it up and put it all in. Thrusting and picking up speed. Right as I was picking up speed I turned him over. I wanna see you're face when I make you feel good.I put it all in again going faster and deeper.

Juicy POV ~ I tried so hard not to moan looking into eddies eyes I looked away in embarrassments he grabbed my face and slid his tongue down my throat which relaxed me. He slipped his tongue smirking going for neck next sucking on my sweet spot.

Eddie POV~ I could hear his hard breathing and moan help back by his hand covering his mouth. When I felt as I was gonna finish I slipped my tongue in his mouth to keep the noise down. I finished inside him. Slipped it out and realized he was dripping now. I grab a towel and clean up and hand him one too. Sorry did I go too far.

Juicy POV ~ out of breath I said that was amazing cleaning up I go into bed realizing my legs were shaking it hurt but the pleasure overcome the pain. Can we have cuddles now.

Eddie POV ~ of course mi amor anything you want. I laid  with my arms over juicy as his head on my chest I played with his hair until we both fell asleep.