The bet pt4

Juicy POV ~ with tears rolling down my eyes my heart pumping all I cared about was Eddie.
I run outside excited scared confused in shock all emotions run through my body. I open the door and see his car in front of the house he hadn't gotten out. I was confused and waited but no he wasn't coming out. I walk to the passenger side confused he opened the door for me and I got in. I put on my seatbelt and sat in complete silence. I wipe my tears as he started driving off without saying a word without looking at me once his eyes glued to the road.

I'm s-Sorry Eddie I said shakily.
No response I put my head down while glancing at him a few times. What's gonna happen what's he gonna say does he hate me still love me forgive me. With the way he's acting I don't think it'll be good.

Eddie POV ~ I toss a blind fold at juicy here put this on.

Juicy POV ~ confused but I put it on quick.

Eddie POV ~ I turned the volume to the music up and turn down the windows wind came flying in as I drove faster and faster picking up speed.

Juicy POV ~ worried and scared but I trust Eddie.
As the car turned and curved it finally stopped I heard Eddie get out. I try looking for the handle to the car so I could get out. But suddenly he opened the door to my car and put his hands over my ears as I slowly got up and out the car. He walked me over and all I felt was a strong breeze and the smell of the ocean in front I knew exactly were we were.
Eddie why-

Eddie POV ~ ever since you confessed you're love to me in the hot tub I knew i would be happy with you even if it was a secret at first and when I gave you the promise ring I got one myself to make a promise to myself that no matter what I would  love you forever and ever. I know how it looked and I'm sorry I left for awhile I just needed some space I know you were drunk and didn't mean it. I forgive you ok and the reason I was close with narrator is because I needed help with something. I took the blind fold of juicy.

Juicy POV ~ I open my eyes which tears were running  down by and look around roses and fairy lights everywhere. I turn around and see Eddie on one knee. In shock I stand there.

Eddie POV ~ I soon realized I love you and I can't live without you and although this trip brought us together I don't want it to take us apart so Gaege Gibson will you move in with me. I open the tiny box to reveal pairs of keys.

Juicy POV ~ full of emotions I scream yes Eddie I will move in with you and hug him when he stands up almost making him fall down. I love you Eddie so fucking much I didn't mean  anything I said I promise I'm so sorry I was so worried we're where you Eddie I missed y- I was cut off by eddies kissing me. I put my hand behind his ear and kissed him back. I pulled back and saw he was crying but they were tears of joy.
Third POV ~ they both sat in front of the sunset and watched it go down soon getting in the car together.

Eddie POV ~ sorry for leaving I needed time.

Juicy POV ~ it's ok I understand. Eddie put his hand on my lap. I've missed you.

Eddie POV ~ I smirked I bet. Did you miss something else too I said running my hand up his thigh closer to his crotch.

Juicy POV ~ I slightly blush uuuhh yea I said panicking.

Eddie POV ~ I take my hand off his thigh soon we arrived at the beach house. I walk in holding gaege hand. Narrator looks up and smiled seeing me and juicy.
Then after we all caught up I went upstairs as juicy followed.

Juicy POV ~ I ran into the bed jumping in exhausted. I soon realize I need to change clothes and I already see Eddie doing the same. I took off his hoodie and took of my pants and shirt and socks and putting on another one of eddies hoodies on. I then look up to see Eddie taking off his shirt. I blushed and he liked up and noticed me starring I quickly crawl into bed .

Eddie POV ~ after taking off the rest of my clothes I put on some shorts and sat up on the bed. And put a movie on juicy say next to me. Resting his head on my shoulder. I missed you too juicy.

Juicy POV ~ hmm I said as I pick up my head and look at Eddie.

Eddie POV ~ but you know what else I missed. Looking into juicy eyes. I lean in and kiss him. That I miss that.

Juicy POV ~ I couldn't hold it in I got on top of eddie  and I felt him out his hands and arms around my waist pulling me in more. Pulling back realizing I have to take a breath before he pulled me back in for more I could feel his hard on against my hard on I moved my hips. Creating friction between both of us I looked at Eddie as he was smirking.

Eddie POV ~ just say you want me don't think I forgot about the bet.
Juicy POV ~ I don't want to lose I said with my face completely red.

Eddie POV ~ is that so I reach over and grab some lube out some on my fingers. And reached into juicy pants and slowly start to finger him.

Juicy POV ~ ahhh ahh Eddie fuck. Whimpers I try and hide my enjoyment.

Eddie POV ~ I whispered do you really think I would leave you for someone else I deepen my finger and increase the movement making him squirm and move in pleasure. It turned me on more so I pulled my fingers out then started to slowly stroke him.

Juicy POV ~ I just wanted to give in. aaAa fuck.
I wanted more I needed more.
No I won't lose.

Eddie POV ~ ok then I stopped and gently pushed juicy off.

Juicy POV ~ what why'd you stop?

Eddie POV ~ I not losing. Guess I'll just have to deal with this myself. I grabbed my member and slowly started to stroke myself I reel my head back in pleasure I say under my breath fuck. I glance over at juicy noticing he's watching me getting more flustered by the second.

Juicy POV ~ I can't hold it  in Anymore. I rush over to Eddie and get on top of him and kiss him aggressively put it in please Eddie. I turned around and bent over.

Eddie POV ~ I wanna see me make you feel good I flipped him on his back. And slowly pushed my self in going all in in one thrust.

Juicy POV ~ fuck Eddie I missed you . I try and cover my face with my arm in embarrassment.

Eddie POV ~ I grabs his arms and pin them on the bed he looks into my eyes with shock which quickly changed when replaced with pleasure.  I wanna see you.I start thrusting making sure I'm not hurting him.

Juicy POV ~ Edddie fuck I moan breathing heavily.

Eddie POV ~ I start thrusting more and more hearing quiet moans slip out of Gaege. Motivating me to go harder.

Juicy POV ~ I  reach my hand down so I could stroke  myself. Suddenly Eddie grabbed my arm and pinned it back down. Eddie please.

Eddie POV ~ no I want you to finish because of me I went down to his face and started exploring his mouth with my tongue . Pulling away from obviously flustered gaege and a string of saliva connecting us I head for his sweet spots next making him moan and pre cum spilling out. Did I say you could finish I whispered in his ear.

Juicy POV ~ nno you didn't.

Eddie POV. I flip him over putting him on his knees and on his elbows. I'm close I thought to myself I wrap my hand around his neck pulling him back so I can cover his moans by putting my tongue down his throat I finished in side him and he finished in his hand.

Juicy POV ~ panting really hard all I thought was I love that. Eddie went to get a towel to clean us up. After I realize my legs shaking my heart still pumping I covered my self in a blanket.

Eddie POV ~ holy fuck you're legs are shaking are you ok I crawled next to him and cuddled him.

Juicy POV ~ it was great I loved it but I lost the bet. What do you want.

Eddie POV ~ I have something in mind I whisper it into his ear.
Juicy POV ~ WHAT NO WAY.
TBC