Tease

Juicy POV ~ I walk into the steam filled room. Hearings his moans and groans filled my ears turning my face red. I quietly headed to the room.

Eddie POV ~ although it felt good it wasn't enough my erection wasn't going away it's like I needed more. I decided to finish my shower.
As I headed to my room I open the door to see juicy on the bed naked pleasuring himself with the toy remote in one hand and his member in his other. His body laid on the bed spread out.
My erection was back immediately we made eye contact and I immediately look away. Sorry I said.

Juicy POV ~ I smirked. I heated you in the shower and well didn't wanna bother you so I thought ide take care of myself.

Eddie POV ~ my ears got hot.
Oh sorry.

Juicy POV ~ it's ok. I sat up. Care to join I feel like you would do better then this toy I say handing him the remote.

Eddie POV ~ I walked over to him grabbed the remote and smiled I will.

Juicy POV ~ I grabbed eddies face looked into his dark eyes.
Eddie make me feel good I said.

Eddie POV ~ I sat on the bad making him sit on my lap facing me and started sucking on his sweet spots. With my tongue used a circular motion on his nipples which were hard. And sensitive. Heading his sweet sounds come out of him that's all I wanted to hear I turned up the vibration. Causing him to squirm. I could tell he was trying to ignore his moans. I skip my tongue in exploring his mouth and gently grabbing his member slowly stroking it.

Juicy POV ~ slow down I'm getting close.

Eddie POV ~ that only encouraged me.